Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Member For: 16y 1m 21d

Me personally? I would never ever take my car anywhere else. Not only are the at the top of their game when tuning and building these cars but the guys are so passionate and down to earth. They actually like to talk to you about the car. When I picked mine up Dave was going on about what we could do next and what he thought of it, I just wanted to get out of there and drive it lol. I even recieved a curtosy call last week asking me if I was still happy with how the car was performing. All I got was a tune and plenum I didnt spend big bucks but that is great service.

I have only been around turbo/hipo cars for maybe 8 years now, but I have dealt with some real f*ckheads in that time. They really are as good as everyone says and you simply have to pick up the phone and give them a call and you will understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d

Any difference on road now mate?

If your old exhaust was holding it back you should be seeing more boost... you've got hardware that's proven to run well over 311 now.

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

well this is the small problem for now as my bonnet is at the panel beaters getting some work done, so the cars with no bonnet and I carnt drive it around,but the 5min drive from the exhaust place to my house it did drive much smoother, also the boost wasnt fluctuating at all. at 1/3 accelerator is was boosting I think around 13-14 psi. I didn't wonna give it to much until it gets tuned again. towards next week ill get it tuned and will find out... also the car was tuned at 14psi 311kwrw so hopefully with the same psi or a lil more will get a much better figure.

Not that im not happy with nizpro tune but at 310kwrw I was beating cars with much more power than me. so I have to give nizpro credit with the current tune. :stirthepot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 18y 9m 28d

well the car got dyno'd yesterday with the new 4inchdump 3.5 cat and the 3.5 inch system (xforce)

first run it pulled 270kwrw on 12 psi compared to 311kwrw with the old exhaust system, they tuned it a tad under 290 with 14 ish psi ..

but there is something wrong. ive left the car at the workshop so they can find the problem. they think its a air leak. will keep u guys posted.

this I <3 Bananas car is really pissing me the I <3 Bananas off reallll bad. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d

Its very odd...

The old exhaust was sugested to be the restriction, the exhaust gets changed for a proven system and it makes less power... usually these set ups make easy power with boost over shooting