Horror Story

• Member For: 16y 10m 28d

Man, I had to look at those photos twice, I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Made me feel sick trying to imagine if it had been me, poor bastard......

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 6m 20d

I'd have thought that to run your own business, you'd have had a basic level of competency, and ensured that the guys who worked for you also had a basic level.

I'm no expert in body work, but I'd guess that I could have done a better job than those clowns. (In fact I did do a better job, when I did up my old GTV)

I know that if I had left a car at such a place and that was the job they did, I a. wouldn't be returning, b. put all my effort into closing their business down and c. getting as much compensation for the work as I could so I could pay a competent person to fix up the car.

• Member For: 15y 11m 27d

Don't know if he shopped around at all, he did mention something about Mike's reputation I think? For me that was his first mistake, especially with machinery like a Z. His second was not cutting his losses and taking the car back after hearing one BS excuse after the next.

Not my kind of car but if I was getting work done on my T or the like, there's no way in hell I would intrust it to a guy that had some past issues and I certainly wouldn't say "I'll give him a go". Do feel for him but ultimately the ownership and responsibility falls back on him. There's alot of dodgies out there unfortunately he was stung by a first class hack.

Oh well lesson to be learn't I guess

:ticketsonself: