350 Rwkws

axr-jet

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d

I have a BF MKII F6 and I am looking for 350 Rwkws what gear do I need, I have got so far 60lb injectors,Xforce exhaust with 4in dump,process west stage 2 cooler and a flash box,will I need a bigger fuel pump as for what I have seen on here a lot of people go that way, any more help would be great?

Cheers

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 27d

Yeah mate, something like the PW Surge tank and 044 set0up will do just fine, then get the turbo modified and a 12psi actuator fitted. With a retune this should net you around the 350 mark. Sounds easy huh?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 11m 27d
I have a BF MKII F6 and I am looking for 350 Rwkws what gear do I need, I have got so far 60lb injectors,Xforce exhaust with 4in dump,process west stage 2 cooler and a flash box,will I need a bigger fuel pump as for what I have seen on here a lot of people go that way, any more help would be great?

Cheers

hi, for your 350rwkw you will need a bigger cat than the x-force one. they only flow about 300rwkw.. I use a 4" dump with a 4 bolt 4" flange into a 5" cat.. I also use a walbro gss294 or gss341/342 fuel pump kit..the std pump can only take about 320rwkw.. you will get close to 350rwkw but the inlet plenum is the biggest problem from here on..you could try a 12mm inlet plenum spacer to increase the inlet volume by about 10%.....cheers

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 24d

not quite right mate theres quite a few blokes here running the x force cat & system seeing upwards of 400rwkw including myself. as for the plenum its not necassary at that point. cant hurt but not neccassary. for a safe 350 look at injectors, fuel pump (044 wll do it), induction & I/C combo, wastegate & actuator upgrade, exhaust incl cat & tune. someone like rapid systems or process west can put together good packages that will get you started. depending on your transmission & clutch that may become an issue at that point.

john

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 11d
not quite right mate theres quite a few blokes here running the x force cat & system seeing upwards of 400rwkw including myself. as for the plenum its not necassary at that point. cant hurt but not neccassary. for a safe 350 look at injectors, fuel pump (044 wll do it), induction & I/C combo, wastegate & actuator upgrade, exhaust incl cat & tune. someone like rapid systems or process west can put together good packages that will get you started. depending on your transmission & clutch that may become an issue at that point.

john

:idunno:

I have an XFORCE cat and have 335rwkw... So, I doubt the cat will hold you back.

You need a 12psi actuator to hold around 15-17psi... Ported wastegate and larger flapper a good idea... But you have most things to get you running... Oh, and does the intercooler kit have an upgraded air intake, as you will need to remove all of the piping etc...

If it is a Phoon, you dont need bottom end done, valve springs or clutch as they run a twin plate... and if its man, it will be a T56 so that is fine...

Edited by turboworm

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d

Thank's guy's, yeah looking at getting Mick from Pit Lane to do the Tune Ect for me as I have spoke to him before and bort a Flash Box from him. What would be better Process West full Intake System or Rapid Systems V4 or V4.5?

Cheers