My First Dint - Compliments Of A Wicked Woman...

MADF6

• Member For: 16y 8m 10d

Thanks glimmerman (steve) and others. I was getting some at some reputable repairers one of the guys said exactly what you have said - mobile dent removal should do the job so I'm getting a quote.

I've got the claim in with my insurer and their going to tell me whether I'm covered or not before I proceed. I don't want to risk paying my $800 excess for $100 repair, so if they can assure me that the weasels aren't going to get out of it I'll slug em with it.

If not then I'll pay the costs, 'unleash hell' :spoton: and they will wish they did just pay for it...

PS: Scotty - not sure if your comment was for me mate but the first thing I did was contact the police and they said because the kid is under 12 he's not responsible and neither is his whore of a mother. I suspect glimmerman was in the same position. Bring on the what to do to your enemy thread.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 1m 20d

Dunno if Scotty's reply for was me or you (MADF6)

The other day two kids broke into some machines at work, and stole money from the safes in the machines (arcade game machines) anyways, I chased them out and into a nearby shopping centre, got the money back, and took their details. But the police can't do a thing, they are 10 years old and by law "don't know what they are doing is wrong" - my neighbours are sneaky, cops arrive at the door (and believe me happens all the time) and the wife lets the old "I no speak english" crap out. She is polish and they all speak perfect english, by the time the police attempt anything they are sick of it and give up talking to some immigrant who can't speak a word (so she makes out).

The kids who broke into the machines, they are now doing community service sorta thing at work, organised by the group they belong to who brought them into my work when they broke into the stuff (a group for future criminals basically) and with a father and mother in gaol and noone else but a grandmother who doesn't give a crap about the kid, what would charging him do anyway? he doesn't care at all and has no fear of punishment.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 16y 8m 10d

Hey fellas,

My car is now fixed. I went to several body shops and only one told me about mobile dent removal (plus you guys on the forum/in this post). I guess they were only thinking of themselves and not me or my car! If they had worked on it the finish would never have been the same... That plus the cheaper price made it a no brainer for me.

Anyways I had Terry Dank from Erazordent do the work and I'm over the moon with the results. Although he's a busy guy he kept in constant communication and was very professional from the start. The way I was feeling at the start with the way this woman acted I was in need of someone who could just do the work with no problems. I'm very meticulous and looking at the door I can't tell where the dent was now. :idunno: This guy is definately worth keeping in mind - I know I will!

After removal:

post-14239-1226391648_thumb.jpg

post-14239-1226389091_thumb.jpg

post-14239-1226391359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 21d

unlucky dude

same thing happened to my dad in his rodeo ute he pulled out an axe and put it through there door

so I say find the bitch and dint there car back twice as hard if u see them driving around just follow them home

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 22d

wow they did a good job!

someone needs to teach that mother and son a lesson! I would of been FUMING if that mother treated me like that after her son rally bashed my door! I would of just put steel caps on and treated her car like a soccer ball!

just imagine she would of said "you kicked my car"

narrr I didnt its a sliding boot

eeeeeeeediot

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I park in the middle of 2 carparks now so no one can get anywhere near a doors distance to it, yeh I suck I know, but I can live with it :blink:

• Member For: 20y 25d

In the mrs Rav4 last week, parked at hungry jacks and this car pulls in 6' off the side of the car no f*cking room to get out.

The father of many jumps out his early 90's magna (which hasnt had a wash since it was new) as do his tribe of feral kids, one of the kids knocked his door onto the rav4 but didnt mark it... I say very loudly as I walk past him "f*ckin DRIVE MUCH!?"

I just got a blank in-bred pleb stare and they kept going, so I squeeze into the passenger door hang my arm out and key " I <3 Bananas U" in the front door.

revenge is sweet, a wake up call for all the DUMBsh*tS on the planet.

I park in the middle of 2 carparks now so no one can get anywhere near a doors distance to it, yeh I suck I know, but I can live with it :oops:

so do I and believe it or not ive had ladies in small cars try squeeze in the half a park besides me... :huh:

Edited by Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d
Hey fellas,

My car is now fixed. I went to several body shops and only one told me about mobile dent removal (plus you guys on the forum/in this post). I guess they were only thinking of themselves and not me or my car! If they had worked on it the finish would never have been the same... That plus the cheaper price made it a no brainer for me.

Anyways I had Terry Dank from Erazordent do the work and I'm over the moon with the results. Although he's a busy guy he kept in constant communication and was very professional from the start. The way I was feeling at the start with the way this woman acted I was in need of someone who could just do the work with no problems. I'm very meticulous and looking at the door I can't tell where the dent was now. :thumbsup: This guy is definately worth keeping in mind - I know I will!

After removal:

post-14239-1226391648_thumb.jpg

Huh? All I can see is a water tank!? Just kidding. Came up perfect mate.

Yeah bummer about the whole saga, but good to hear your happy and away again. Cant beleive the cops saying the family are from a low income group and to give them a break.

Im like you and many other car lovers and very meticulous about my car, and just love it when people say, "Its only a car, dont be so fussy!". Id love to say back 'Yeah well how about I stick a fork through your cheek and rip a chunk out, as its only your face!' (P.S. I dont encourage violence)

What people forget is your car is the second most expensive thing you will purchase (The house or wife being the first, lol).

I cant believe so many people lie about the fact they have just smashed into your car.

The revenge option is very tempting in those situations, I just wonder where it will end up if you get caught trashing their car after they have hit yours?

We need more vigilanties though, I agree!

• Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged
  • Member For: 20y 5m 13d

I tear off arms when my OWN kids slam my doors :)

Glad you got a decent end result mate, their $100 cover it???? :;

I respect panel shops that are happy to pass you on to paintless....I have a shop around the corner that's bounced me three times on different issues asking me why id want to pay them when I can do it just as well and cheaper. All I know is, when something significant happens, why'll get my business.