My First Dint - Compliments Of A Wicked Woman...

MADF6

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 3d

Yeah actually it's a no fault claim so it shouldn't effect your premium or rating. That's the ticket :laughing:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this happen

guy let his L plate daughter back the car out that was parked next to me. turned to hard and hit the rear bumper.

they then go to drive off. I got out ran up to the passenger window and thumped on it. driver stops, he yells "whats your f*cking problem"

I replies "you hit my f*cking car"

"no we didn't"

"I was sat in it you clown"

guy got out and pushed me, so I gave him a few. felt so much better then getting a few hundred bucks for the bumper.

• Member For: 17y 6m 22d

Man that sucks. Some people just dont give a F.

Hang around at the shopping centre around the same time next week and see her pull up to get her weekly pizza if she is like that.

Probably might take a few weeks around the same time but she will come back.

Once she is out of the car with the little mongrel walk casually past with a screw driver on 1 side and then do the other side on the way back.

2 things will happen.

You will feel great and she will realise, and her husband will, that you need to pay for damage your little sh1t kids do.

• iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 28d

Mate

That just makes my blood boil reading it.

Such a shame on such a nice car. But I totally agree with you that the womans attitude would have TOTALLY f*ked me off.

Well done on keeping your cool or U would be in the sh*t not her.

I would want to seak some legal advise just to see what position your in.

And the woman must have had third party insurance so sureley she should have to pay at least there excess for your car to be fixed.

Bad Liuck dude

I feel 4 ya- I am always watching my car at work when customers park next to it.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d

That sucks man, you where to soft, if it was me and she started to drive off I would have kicked her back door in, that would have made her stop. an eye for an eye.

EDIT: actually maybe not for a dent that small.

Edited by YPURV4

• Member For: 16y 8m 10d

Thanks for the replies everyone. I can see this is a wide-spread issue for us all...

Just got off the phone with my insurance company and they said it's a no fault claim just like some of you said. I must say I'm relieved. I reakon it's the best thing about having insurance - not having to deal with pr!cks like this. If it happens again I'll just say talk to the hand :finger: , my insurance agency will be in contact...

Although I have the husbands details from the Police and I was able to gleen 'alot' of information (address, DOB, names of wife and kids, business details, home phone number, etc.) of the internet (yes - just from an email address), I think I'll just let insurance deal with it. I'd like to see their faces when the bill arives though! If I find my car vandalised then I'll step it up a notch :blush: ...

The funny thing is that this womans husbands some spiritual preacher dude, and has written a book (that's how I found his families names) on happyness and fullfillment. I find it funny that they don't practise what they preach :fart: - losers... I've never written any spiritual books but I know when I've f#cked up...

I'll report back on how it all goes in a week or so. Spose I should go and get the most elaborate/expensive quote for a full restoration and respray hey? - THEIR SHOUT! :crybaby:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 22d

mate I feel for ya. a low life in a cruiser backed into my car but only put a gouge in my spoiler but was a complete d*&k about it. I was getting food at the local mobile after a club cruise & one of my mates came running in sayin someone backed into my car so I threw my food on the bench & raced out. after lookin at him in disbelief at what he'd done I said I hope you have insurance, with his response bein no. stright away he said im not payin for it if its over $1000. then went on sayin he could fix it himself. I said like f&*k your not goin anywhere neear my car. with a few choice responses from me & the boys. anyway the long and short of it is he was a drop kick about it all & it was lucky a few of the boys from the club were around otherwise I dont know what would of happened. later on my mate that ran in & told me that the bloke had hit me said the bloke got out & had a look at what he had done & was jumping back in the ute & was gonna take off but he jumped in front of him & went off at him & told him to wait there. some people are ignorant & have no pride & dont take resonsibility for there actions

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 19d

Great to hear the insurance will sort it out.

Hope they think about it next time their kids get out of the car. Teaching kids to be careful and also value other people property is so important, and not done enough now.

This is why we see grafiti everywhere and more vandalisim.

No respect.