Fg Products Available-dvd/reverse/navigation On Factory Screen

ASLTech

• Member For: 18y 4m 18d

That looks real nice, Fadi..

One question - is the connector at the back of the FG ICC pin-pin compatible (electrically) to BF ICC?

I know there's some s/ware differences....would appreciate your feedback, as you know the most about these...

Br,

MrBean

• Member For: 16y 1m 5d

One question - is the connector at the back of the FG ICC pin-pin compatible (electrically) to BF ICC?

I know there's some s/ware differences....would appreciate your feedback, as you know the most about these...

Br,

MrBean

Although they both use the same the connectors they are not pin-pin compatible. So I would NOT recommend anyone plugging there FG ICC into their BF (or vice versa).

Cheers

ASLTech

• Member For: 18y 4m 18d

Thanx Fadi, was just interested to know. Of course, we could always reroute the pins to suit :)

We're a naughty bunch, you should know by now...lols

I will anyway study the differences, for those brave souls that want to go that route in the near future - I know, I would luv to have the FG interior (dash, gauges, fascia, instrument cluster) in my BF Tornado.

Best regards,

MrBean

• Member For: 16y 1m 5d
Thanx Fadi, was just interested to know. Of course, we could always reroute the pins to suit :)

We're a naughty bunch, you should know by now...lols

I will anyway study the differences, for those brave souls that want to go that route in the near future - I know, I would luv to have the FG interior (dash, gauges, fascia, instrument cluster) in my BF Tornado.

Best regards,

MrBean

lol, I don't think we would even attempt doing anything like that. These units are becoming more and more advanced. Anyhow Good Luck.

Cheers

ASLTech (This isn't Fadi-He handles Sales)

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 16y 3m 22d

Br,

MrBean

Hi buddy I have the same idea as yourself about fg icc into b series but know sh*t all about electronics lol so if you figure out the miracle then keep me in mind I'll pay you to do the conversion on my car.

Cheers

Chris

is this the part?

See details Video conversion kit (Ford FG)

Allows the input of two video signals to the factory color TFT screen.

Eg. DVD, Navigation, Reverse camera, games system etc.

(Compatible with Ford FG)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our price: AUD 395.00