Car Is Spluttering And Generally Running Like Crap

ravenhard

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 18d

Mate, a better fuel pump is never a waste of money unless you fit a 1000hp pump on a 200hp application. I would be fitting one just for the safety margin it provides.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 22d

I actually do agree with you and it surprised me when the tuner said no to me wanting to spend money so took him on his word. I was going to install it myself but just wasnt 100% on installing something that can potentially do alot of harm

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d

hello,

I have just joined as I to have the same problem. I have changed fuel filter, then fuel pump to walbro, then I changed plugs,and the car keeps doing all wierd and horrible things. each time I changed something the car would run fine until I gave it and then would just run like sh*t.

I upgraded from standard xr6, but starting to wish I had my other one back. after 2 years did not miss abeat.

not happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 22d

just on this, if anyone can help out. I was tightening my manifold bolts so I decided to also check the gap on these plugs with a feeler gauge and the gap is only .6mm. Is that good or bad? I thought .7-.8 was the norm. Plusg are AGSP 22YE09