Fg F6 Test Drive

turbocorty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 1m 22d

sounds insane. ive seen a couple of videos on you tube... some one films his test drive in the f6. Really savage looking acceleration with no signs of wanting to stop! Another one I have seen was the f6 vs r8 6.2l the f6 wins but you could see it would benifit from a wider rear foot print.

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 5d

In reality, the power isn't any more excessive than moderately tuned BA-BF, and in a couple of grand for some decent suspension and the only difference will be that you have an earlier model. The cars still have the usual Ford Q/C problems.

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
ive seen a couple of videos on you tube... some one films his test drive in the f6.

That was me. I didn't like it :clap:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4d

Phoontastic,

Yeah its a crap generic tune - it made sweet f(^% all difference and added a heap of issues like traction control now sh*ts itself, the high speed fans are on even at low temps.

Wow, I feel like a winner! - I paid over $600 to gain a whole heap of problems. - A capa "Generic tune" should be "Rock solid performance, proven and tested".

I will not accept that capa cannot make a generic file that works on all totally standard Typhoon's / Xr6T's. Ford has done it - every car produced has a generic tune.

I still smell a rat...Provide a crap tune, let the tuner upsell a custom dyno tune for $500 +.

I need to go in a corner and cry...I feel violated!

cheers