SubJimbo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d

Holy fark. It didn't even look that good when I drove it out of the dealership LOL Great to see you've looked after the perfect rims too champ. Can't wait to see it! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 10m 6d
they quoted 2 weeks for mine, but I reckon it will probably take longer...

I dropped into the panel beaters this arvo to have a look at the progress, I expected to see the ute still in undercoat, but to my surprise it was almost finished, they had just reassembled the car (tub on, windows in, new badges etc).

the bloke told me it should be ready by friday, as they were just doing the final polish on it to make sure everything is right...

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 19y 3m 16d

I just noticed paint flaking on the fuel flap of the fairmont.. So far it's only isolated to the fuel flap.. Bought the car from ford in Nov. 2007... It's an '05 MKII .. Will it still be covered by warranty?? I guess I best be making a trip to ford to see what will be done about it.. Hopefully it'll be covered..

Edited by JimmyXR6T04

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

It is a well known fault with that coulor in that year , so don't let them bullsh*t you , even if your dealer hasn't heard of it tell them to ring ford warrenty dept .

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

the loan car was the hardest part to get out of them for my mate , but push enough and they'll give you one

and yes so far on his ute they have done the doors ,bonnet and bumper , but there are bits showing on the gaurds now so it'll have to go back again

• Member For: 15y 8m 11d

my typhoon is suffering from the shockwave cancer, took it to ford yesterday and he said straight away full bare metal respray

at the moment it only has 3 very very small spots but they are doing the whole thing anyways.