Age Of Fpv Owners

CJF077

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 14d

Hi Guys

Very long time reader, 1st time poster!

Thought it would be fitting to post here first. I got my FG F6 for my 20th birthday! One of the youngest FPV owners I think, looking through the previous posts. Took delivery about 5 weeks ago and have loved every minute of it!!!

I had a chance to test drive the complete FPV range during a whole day before I purchased and the F6 was easily the most impressive. Even had the pleasure of John Bowe taking control of the wheel for a few kms :spit:

Overall, extremely happy with the car. I think the grin on my face just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Cheers

Dragan

• Member For: 15y 7m 30d

I'm 33 and just bought a Bf MkII F6. delivery next week. present to myself as part of an early mid life crisis LOL. became single after 13 yrs new tattoo down my forearm eyebrow piercing and now a F6. my other car is a XB coupe but this is my first FPV

• 1 month later...
  • loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 4d
Hi Guys

Very long time reader, 1st time poster!

Thought it would be fitting to post here first. I got my FG F6 for my 20th birthday! One of the youngest FPV owners I think, looking through the previous posts.

I was 24 when I put my deposit down 2 weeks later turned 25 and took delivery.

FG F6

I got my BF F6 Tornado at 18 years old
Im 19. 04 BA Typhoon, 6spd and lovin it.

Now go and learn to drive them legally. Think you can all drive? news just in, you cant as well as you think. People barely off their Ps are not ready for 300rwkw.Simple

Play safe people :spoton:

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 26d

Yep lets tell all the kids who we don't know from a bar of soap how useless they are. FFS guys...

Robbo, move to WA. I'm 18 and although I have a loan on my F6, I laid down a significant portion of the purchase price when I brought it. I also have just about enough cash to pay it out if need be...

Driving these cars is legal in WA, SA, NT & TAS as far as I know...

As for knowing how to drive them, I'm not going to even bother starting a sh*tfight based on the limp bitchy BS people throw up here...

I agree though, play safe people :spoton:

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 24d
Now go and learn to drive them legally. Think you can all drive? news just in, you cant as well as you think. People barely off their Ps are not ready for 300rwkw.Simple

Play safe people :geek:

Some of us can drive Buf :spoton: