Age Of Fpv Owners

CJF077

• Member For: 16y 11m 24d

well I wish I had the money to drop on a new F6.... although 2.5 years ago I did a stupid purchase of a 3.0RB subaru liberty, cost me a cool 55k and I sold it 18month later board and got a T ( sorry not a FPV as I did all my cash, plus when I was looking for a car before the suby... the local ford dealer would not even give me a drive of a xr6 turbo let alone a F6)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d
I'd hate to think how much money I would pump into a car if I didn't have a mortgage :spit:

Tell me about dude.... I have had 7 interest rate raises since I got my mortgages in less than 2 years and it really starts to add up...

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 24d
I have had 7 interest rate raises since I got my mortgages in less than 2 years and it really starts to add up...

Same here. I settled on mine in Sept 2006 and the same thing has happened to me since then. I rekcon they'll be back down to 7% late next year so we'll be right mate :beerchug:

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 7d

27 this time around... FPV BFII F6 Rspec.... Brand New...

CHP - so the tax man loves me too... :roflmbo::nudie:

No special reason for the change, just got bored of the Suby GT (brand new) after 18 months...

Had to get the 4clyT Subys and Hondas out of my system first!

(16-25)...

Was driving the old mans brand new Tickford Concord Fairlane when he picked that up brand new... Does that count???

:blink:

• Member For: 16y 1m 11d

You guys make me feel so old.. I am 36 and bought my F6 for my birthday this year.

Bought my XR6T on my 31st birthday.

Tickford prior to these and all purchased around my birthday hahahaha. My missus is more receptive to me spending money on myself around then, for some reason. lol Hey it's my winning formula, I'll stick with it.

BTW I'm getting my Flash tuner for fathers day this year too..

• Member For: 16y 19d

39 - 2006 BF GT Mk 11 Auto Octane

39 - 2006 BF GT-P Mk 11 Manual Octane

Both gone, first one sold after woman driver hit me broad daylight in her month old car. I wanted to keep forever but you know what it's like owning something with a history. Also didn't pick up on delivery the passenger rear door a couple of shades darker than the rest of the car. Second one gone after stressed out with business. I enjoyed the V8 cars but getting the turbo itch. Should I treat myself again? :hiall:

• Member For: 16y 12d

First time FPV owner although the last two cars have been XR8's. I bough my first 8 when I was 27 and I am now 34 with my new F6 due for delivery in 4 weeks.

• Member For: 16y 11m

34 turning 35 soon and I havent owned a Fpv yet :huuh: , maybe one day. Ive been hinting to the missus but she wants a new car before I buy another one for myself- damn it.

• Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 18d

There's your problem. You're asking/hinting. Buy it, justify it somehow (no matter how ridiculous) and play on.