Age Of Fpv Owners

CJF077

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 10m 1d
BLKPHN, so you paid all cash? Good effort getting the $30K it would have been worth back then at 18. KARTAL, did you go cash or loan if you don't mind me asking? I'm starting to look at XR6T/G6ET/F6 as a 21st birthday present to myself this year, haha. I'd love to get an F6E but they're just a bit too expensive...

Pookey, at the end of the day is doesnt matter if 18 or 80, people can always "afford" whatever. Just means not putting that money into something else......

Its whether its a good idea or not is the key/important question.

ps: Cars are terrible investments! But if you want one though, go for it as only live once :sungum:

Edited by CBXRT

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d

I consider my car an excellent investment.. Imagine how much you would hate life if you went to work.. Did 12 hour days and had to drive home in a barina.. or daewoo.. You'd just hate life.. Enjoying my drive home makes the day better..

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 4d

Pookey, at the end of the day is doesnt matter if 18 or 80, people can always "afford" whatever. Just means not putting that money into something else......

Its whether its a good idea or not is the key/important question.

ps: Cars are terrible investments! But if you want one though, go for it as only live once :sungum:

Haha, I agree with all three points. Mum still reckons its a horrible idea, Dad was against it but then decided it would be 'OK, I guess' if he can have a drive, lol. I've been selling it to mum based on all the airbags it has and it's 5-star rating....still hasn't swayed her yet...

As you said, you only live once. No point buying a house, getting married, having kids then wondering what fun you could have had :)

The only reason anyone here seems to regret buying one is if something breaks (luck of the draw I guess) or because it caused them to send more money out the window on mods. Seems there's no point vowing not to do this though, everyone seems to fold eventually, lol

• Member For: 12y 10m 25d

PookeyMaster, my car isnt financed, I paid a bit over 25 for it, not too hard to save up when you work full time and dont have any 'bad' habits, I dont drink/smoke n no drugs, my bad habit has always been my cars, but still cant legally drive it which is a bit of a bummer, as for the better investments, they will come with time..

• 11 months later...