Senna_t Can You Check A Sido

xr6_2001

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

Hi Senna,

How did yo go with the SIDO check for me?? Finally got a return phone call from FORD today, they said it (please be right) should be @ the dealer Monday/Tuesday next week 18/19th & ready for pick-up next Friday the 22nd. Is this on the money??

Thanks again.

Hey Senna,

Sorry to bother you again. Can you please verify for me the information FORD is giving me as of the 14th August (they advised my car should be @ the dealer on Tuesday 19th August, apparently they rang OCC - Order Control Centre to get this information)?? Not sure whether you could make a call or query the SIDO??

FG XR6T - AUTO (NITRO)

SIDO - 382924

DEALER - CROSS COUNTRY FORD MUSWELLBROOK NSW

NAME - NATHAN HARROD

Thanks.

Hey Senna,

My dealer has no idea. I was wondering how you did that check on my SIDO ?? They seem to think my car wont be arriving until @ least mid next week. FORD CRC said delivery to dealer should be today - 19/8 & the dealer is saying 27/8. I have no patience left, especially when I no longer have my own car. Would you be able to confirm that it should definetely be @ the dealer any day now?? Can you find out when it left the factory??

PS - Sorry for being a nuisance, might have to come visit with a case of beer. YOU NAME YOUR PRICE.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Hey mate, it seems that there has been a delay at the factory, but I can't get anymore information on what the delay is.

Its nothing to do with your dealer, unfortunately while the car is still at the plant its out of our hands!

Cheers :spoton:

• Member For: 17y 5m 11d

Hey Senna, thanks for your time and effort to track my SIDO, mine got delivered to my dealer yesterday,

I went out the back of my delaer today and there it was, I was looking at it for about 20 mins and this guy comes upto me and low and behold it's a old mate of mine, he cleans all new cars, and says to me don't say I said anything but the car will be ready 11.30am this friday,and threw me the keys and to have alittle play and then let me drive into the bay, man I blew 3 loads in my pants :spoton:

so I get home and my delaer has left a message on my phone saying the car will be ready at 4pm this friday,

should I just plonk there at say 1-2pm on friday and say is it ready?

Thanks so much Senna.

Edited by xr6_2001

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Hey good news dude! best bet is to ring the dealer on thursday and say that you want to come in and get it around midday and see how you go, the salesman may have a couple of other cars to hand over to customers on Friday too, just because the car is ready doesn't mean he isn't!