Senna_t Can You Check A Sido

xr6_2001

• Member For: 21y 7m 15d

Hi Senna T,

Are you able to provide the eta of a car without the SIDO, as in can I provide my name, dealer, address whatever you need to know.

My dealer is not forthcoming on information that's for sure. It was meant to be one date and then it got put back and then brought forward again.

I trust you with what you say so wondering if this is a possibility as they will not give me a SIDO number/

Cheers

Michael

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Hey mate, unfortunately the system I use is reliant on the SIDO or maybe the VIN, the only other thing I could recommend is that you call Ford directly (13 FORD) and get them to check on it, they can use your name and dealer to look it up.

Cheers

Senna

• Massive Tool
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 20d

senna t

Not having much luck with my dealer and was wondering if you could help

All I can get from her is a SIDO no other info (ie ETA)

SIDO No is 408831

Name - Elecspess or Tim Just

Dealer - Torque Ford

If you have got time to help it would be great

Cheers

Timmy

Hey mate, unfortunately the system I use is reliant on the SIDO or maybe the VIN, the only other thing I could recommend is that you call Ford directly (13 FORD) and get them to check on it, they can use your name and dealer to look it up.

Cheers

Senna

Mate, I hope you can help me as you have no idea how many emails and phone calls back and forth to the dealer it has taken me to get my SIDO number but here it is

If you have time can you please check the progress of this vehicle and let me know whats happening.

That would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Michael

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Hey guys,

timmy - Your car was started yesterday, give it a couple of weeks and ask me to check again :thumbsup:

mjh - Your car is on its way to your dealer now mate :blink:

mjh - Your car is on its way to your dealer now mate :3gears:

Senna T,

Can I ask another favour from you.

Does the SIDO tell you when the estimated delivery is?

Reason being is that I live in Brisbane and obviously they are built in Melbourne. You told me two days ago that it was on its way but now they are telling me that it wont be for another week. I wanted to know if you could tell me if it has arrived at the dealer.

Reason being is my sales person is on leave for another week and I think they are waiting for her to come back before they hand the car over to me when I could be driving it around a bit earlier than a weeks time.

If you cant tell whether it has been delivered or not that's fine but it was worth a shot. I wont go dobbing you in or telling them where I get my information from.

My SIDO number if you can help is 403528.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by mjh

Senna T,

Can I ask another favour from you.

Does the SIDO tell you when the estimated delivery is?

Reason being is that I live in Brisbane and obviously they are built in Melbourne. You told me two days ago that it was on its way but now they are telling me that it wont be for another week. I wanted to know if you could tell me if it has arrived at the dealer.

Reason being is my sales person is on leave for another week and I think they are waiting for her to come back before they hand the car over to me when I could be driving it around a bit earlier than a weeks time.

If you cant tell whether it has been delivered or not that's fine but it was worth a shot. I wont go dobbing you in or telling them where I get my information from.

My SIDO number if you can help is 403528.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Senna T,

Just wondering if you had time to look at this yet, you may be on days off (if so, lucky you).

I have just been told and I quote "We have lost your car". They have no idea where my car is.

Are you able to verify if this is true or are they telling me bs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as if I don't get this car by Thursday afternoon I am doomed (well not really but I have to borrow a car off my parents and it will be a Holden).

Thanks

Michael

• Member For: 16y 9m 24d

tell them to stick it up there ass........ They have broken the contract and not delivered it by the date they said is should be there.....this realy pisses me off, you pay for something and get f*cked around. I am the kind of person who walkes in to a shop and wants to take home now and I allways have the cash in my hand to do so, f*ck wating around for some nob to f*ck you around. I have a mate who went in and orded and payed 80% for a v8 cruser ute just befor the ney car tax came in last year and was told he would have in 2 months, 4 months later and after the new tax he was told he had to pay the extra tax, around $7000 and the car was still 1 month+ away so he told them to FU(K off and cancled the sale and went out and got a hummer h3 the next day IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR IT YOU OWNE IT AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE IT. Even if you still want the car just go in there and tell them to stick it and stick to your guns, then watch them crall and see what they will do for you . REMBER YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER and it is your money they want.

Edited by Tree Monkey