Senna_t Can You Check A Sido

xr6_2001

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

Yeah mate, after spending about 1.5 hours @ the dealers waiting for someone to finish up the paperwork I finally got to drive it away, never to return lol. Couldnt be happier, for a $50,000 car its like HOLY sh*t!!

This weekend will be a corker!! CANT WAIT

• Member For: 16y 3m 8d

Since we are tellin fantastic dealer stories I may as well drop mine. When takin the turbo for a test drive was told the car comes with 18" wheels stock, and that was somethin he said a few times and silly me beleived him. Read the cataloge in more detail after I signed and suprise suprise its comes with 17's. Rang him and said what are you gonna do to sort this out- he even had to get back to me to double check what actually came on them and his excuse was he had never sold one before and cant do anything about it. If he did he would loose his job probably- oh boo hoo ill get the tissues.

When I signed I was told 6 weeks, and that was about 2 months ago now if not longer and I still have to wait another 2 weeks. He reckons delivery on 6th and I should have it 10th of September?? so nearly 3 months after I signed. Dad keeps tellin me maybe someone walked in with cash and got the car? do they do this kinda thing- or is dad just stirring the freakin pot. If I can get a SIDO ( I assume from dealer) you reckon you would be able to check Senna? or can you do it with just a name

Cheers

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Are you getting a Sedan or Ute Matt? The sedan come with 18's the utes 17's.

If you can get a SIDO I can tell you what stage the car is, when it was ordered and when it is due at your dealer.

Cheers

• Member For: 16y 3m 8d

Im gettin the ute- so looks like its 17's. Doesnt bother me cause down the road ill upgrading but just annoying that was one of his selling points he used a few times. Ill see what I can do about a SIDO- its hard enough getting him too ring me back let alone any information! will see how I go- thanks guys

• Member For: 17y 5m 12d

Senna is there anyway I can find out what block and springs my engine has from an engine number or something because my cars right on the date of having the better engine ? cheers