Senna_t Can You Check A Sido

xr6_2001

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

Hey guys,

Yeah I agree, thanks for SIDO information at the drop of a hat. GUESS WHAT, mine was just delivered to the dealer too, had a phone call from them @ 4.30pm saying it was there. Hopefully get it in my dangerous hands Monday I would say, dealer will ring back tomorrow advising of a pick up time.

BEST NEWS IVE HAD ALL YEAR!!

PS - Thanks again SENNA.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Yeah, I dunno either, cos I can tell you the VIN and Engine No's digit for digit. I reckon they are giving him the bum steer - I just don't want him going in there saying " this guy on the interweb reckons my car is ready" :roflmbo:

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

Hi guys,

I might get mine by October hopefully. It turned up @ the dealers on Tuesday & is still sitting in exactly the same spot, hasnt moved. They havent even rang me to advise of a pick-up day, NOT HAPPY!!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 8d

Have you called them and voiced your displeasure?

Yeah, I dunno either, cos I can tell you the VIN and Engine No's digit for digit. I reckon they are giving him the bum steer - I just don't want him going in there saying " this guy on the interweb reckons my car is ready" :blaah:

I'd be going in, opening up the driver side door, point and say "there's ya farkin VIN so give me my farking keys you bunch of <<insert expletives here>>"

Heard some bullsh*t excuses but that takes the cake!

:blink:

Maybe one of the salesmen just needs a car for the weekend :innocent:

• Member For: 17y 5m 11d
:innocent:

Haven't downloaded?

just spent the last hour at the dealers, my sales dude said nothing he can do untill Monday cuase the VIN and engine number havent been downloaded to the RTA database, he said they went to rego it but the car is not on the system, the guy then called ford asked them to push it through and they said to him ( on speaker phone) they have 200 cars in Aus right now that haven't been loaded to the database, I told the sales guy I was not happy, so he takes me the workshop and it's ready to go no plates, I said give me a trade plate for the weekend he says nope,and boy did I do the biggest burnout out the front of the dealer,, so pissed!

I gets home just now dealer rings and says please dont think Monday for sure cause it still might take 2 more days, WTF!!!

BTW Dealer is Maughan Thiem Ford, Cheltenham, Adelaide

Edited by xr6_2001