Sunday 31st August Cruise

XR06T

• Member For: 16y 4m 22d
Haha pull out the short jokes if you must. I'm a proud midget I enjoy staring straight into peoples crotches and been used as a leaning pole.

Hey good thing you bailed on the pub last leg. I didn't realise it was irish it was sh*t. It's Deans fav hang out on a Sunday though..

Yeh mandurah sucks theres wat 4 pubs,clubs to have a good time you have to space out your sat night pretty well haha btw whats happening on sat??? bbq thing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 3d
Is it only going to take a week to get your car fixed?? Did you end up driving it home?

Bad luck comes in 3s

Hrm, better be careful driving my old car then! *dodgy wiring ignites engine bay*

I coulda driven the car if I bent the wheel well but that's best left to the experts on a shiny new one (plus it wouldn't start up). Towed off and I sat in the drizzle for a bit till my ride got there. I'm so kissing the car and promising not to let it happen again by my hand. Famous last words eh...

Good to hear I skipped the irish action hahaha :) Ahh the peat ladday...!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Have you got an indication on damage $ mate?

If it makes you feel better I once launched my wrx into the rear end of my GF's car. Dropped the clutch at 4.5K and being AWD, it just gripped. Didnt take long to travel 5 or 6 metres and to this day I still dont know why I did it. Major brainfade that day :(

Deano, you've got no chance of being on track with oil leaks lol

Edited by Mat

It was on the join of the filter case. I think I got a little excited & tightened it a little too much after Aaron said everything needed to be super tight!

Would've just been easier to keep the dodgy old feed line :bouncey:

• Donating Members

lol

Over excited and over tightened - well that's good news anyway since the turbo oil filter change was something I had my eye on, was bummed to see the leak on yours Deano my man!

Holy buggery Mat that sounds even better than what I did! No friggin idea what the cost (to insurer) will be. Never had an accident before :( I estimated 5 grand but who knows...sigh.

Hope someone gets vids from the AHG day!

Yeah the replacement line is a good idea so long as I can get it to stop springing leaks! I want the water one now as well to match as mine is all cruddy :dontknow:

I've got a video camera lined up for the day so hopefully we get some good footage! Anyone know if passengers are permitted on the track for a few laps?? I want to get some in car footage if possible :spoton:

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

Got pics of the damage?

I keep asuming what happend/damage but its sounding worse and worse the more you mention it lol

Unfortunate, pics would give a clear indication.

Depends how keen you are on posting them ?

• Donating Members

Don't see the harm really. Pride's very dented, worse than the car...

IMG_1864med.jpg

Such a lame mistake too >_< Won't keep me down though.