Sunday 31st August Cruise

XR06T

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d
May as well post up a few pics I took. I'm far from pro but you get what you pay for :D

Some sort of WMD here I think ;)

IMG_1860med.jpg

:spoton: whos boot is that? looks very familar! Heck looks identical to mine, same car as well. What a copy cat! bet he doesnt have 68sq metres of dynamat covering the whole car though :P

Im in for the next cruise if its NOR, should have some more stuff done. Off my P's on Sunday, so hopefully next cruise I wont get pulled over :D

Edited by djkice

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y
I wasn't that fussed once I got my beer :greyscare:

Stef, you can organise the next cruise seeing as mine wasn't up to your standards! How about for Sunday week, 14/09/08?? We're all counting on you now :spit:

I think the cruise route was a good one Dean. I feel bad the accident happened on my little detour. But accidents can happen anywhwere.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
: bet he doesnt have 68sq metres of dynamat covering the whole car though :P

How did you get 68sq metres of it in your car? that's like 20 cartons... Our boot only used 1 carton.

Mate that's like $6,000 of Dynamat. Its good stuff but $hit.....

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d
How did you get 68sq metres of it in your car? that's like 20 cartons... Our boot only used 1 carton.

Mate that's like $6,000 of Dynamat. Its good stuff but $hit.....

yeah my entire boot/lid is done. I have to yell fingers before I close the boot lid, it comes down pretty fast because of the weight.

I meant feet, my bad >.<

bulk pack = 9 sheets = 36 sq ft.

I got two bulk packs or 18 sheets, near full car done. I still have some left

I paid $200 per bulk pack

• Member For: 16y 3m 29d

OMG Dean seeing your front end brung bakk (painful) memories of "helping" Simon's sh*tkicker (I was Simon's sh*tkicker's sh*tkicker) Mike putt that MOFO kit on. Grrr pain took like all day lol. Thankfully my direct duties were limited to pulling off the front bar from memoray, that piping was a HEADF@CK B4 Mike'd done it b4 :greyscare:

OMFG DJ that one GUN STEZZA! who needs fat rubber on the back when you have two Kael's worth of STEZZA (approx 400kg's woth) :spit:

OMFFG Steff I saw a crime happen today.... Pulled up at the lights next to a TOYOTA HIACE with what appeared to b 20" Prowlers. TUT TUT TUT.... POS Toyota.

Sorry I wasent there on Sunday aswel. Saturday night ran overtime so I'dve prolly run up sum1's arse if I drove along... next time I mite be in the new car too.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 3d
I think the cruise route was a good one Dean. I feel bad the accident happened on my little detour. But accidents can happen anywhwere.

Yeah I still had a great time actually :) Looking forward to the next one!