Sunday 31st August Cruise

XR06T

yes I agree, was an interesting cruise. I was hoping my car would have had a tune on saturday but the errors comming up were a bit more complicated than first thought, now going to have to wait until next week for the software from USA. :(

Was good putting a few more faces to forum names. Steff was good talkin to you finally after how many cruises haha.

Will see some of you next week for the motorvation BBQ

What was your excuse matt??

I'm still at office. NOW.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...yes it does

Family business so I got no choice

*f*ck this I'm going home. Well I've got to go to bunnings first so I can some tools for a new guy to start work tomorrow.

Then I'm going home, only to get up and 6am to meet to do it all over again

Bring on death.

Edited by Ford_esky

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

I feel my car to be heavy now though, first time driving it today with the stereo install.

guess the 100kg worth of dynamat threw the whole car and the subs doesnt help..

at least it looks lowered now haha

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 3d

The price of progress eh DJ Kice :) I'd say it was worth it, looked the goods and I can only assume it sounds the goods too. Nice work!

• Boost Addict

yeah I can always make it go faster

not right now though, dont feel like being the mule to test it out.

being a different engine (heads, turbo etc), I would rather some other people mule how far the turbo can go etc.

plus incase I have any problems with engine, would like to keep it stock for 6-12 months and do cosmetic stuff for the time being.

as much as I crave more more more :P

• Boost Addict

Read above dude.

was funny about getting pulled over, and how prior to that two guys from the cruise were driving 50 blocking two lanes so they couldnt get to me :P Bit easy to blame P plater for "hearing wheelspin". I didnt exactly do anything spectacular to get done though.

I was a loner, only fg haha :P

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d
yes I agree, was an interesting cruise. I was hoping my car would have had a tune on saturday but the errors comming up were a bit more complicated than first thought, now going to have to wait until next week for the software from USA. :(

Was good putting a few more faces to forum names. Steff was good talkin to you finally after how many cruises haha.

Will see some of you next week for the motorvation BBQ

What was your excuse matt??

Yeah that sucks balls Feeb. Hope they sort it all out for you with out messing around. An yeah was nice to finally talk to you to and I think about 3 cruises... I think should have done that from day one. Your alright hey haha jokes. Your cool as.

Bibra lake left me a little lost for words never came across a bingle ever and not right infront of me either aw :(