Sunday 31st August Cruise

XR06T

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 4m 22d

Wicked! And also is anyone meeting up at certain spot who doesnt live in perth to drive up together? I remember last time 03xrt said rhinos car wash? dno just throwing the idea out there

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

I'll probably be out for this one guys and gals. Got my little cousins communion on that day, and it would break her little heart if I skipped it for a car cruise :hammerhead:

Wicked! And also is anyone meeting up at certain spot who doesnt live in perth to drive up together? I remember last time 03xrt said rhinos car wash? dno just throwing the idea out there

Yea Rockingham Rhino's is usually the go for all the SOR guys. I'll be there from about 11:00 onward giving the car a clean & will be leaving around 12:00... Feel free to come any time & we'll head up together :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
I'll probably be out for this one guys and gals. Got my little cousins communion on that day, and it would break her little heart if I skipped it for a car cruise :spoton:

AAWWWW you are just too nice... But you only do communion once (right?) Some things you just gotta do. Now I really feel like a bad mum telling Jena she can only stay for half a birthday party....

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

Yeah you only do it once, your correct :) Its a shame, I really wanted to catch up with some of ya'll, but sometimes family gotta come first :beerchug: