forced

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 8m 23d

2600 got it through morpowa auto centre in adelaide need to talk to simon he's done most of the ordering and tuning.this was done when the engine was rebuilt 12mths ago he's petty ez to talk 2 hope this helps ol mate

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 10d

sounds like someomes having a tinker around with these things. good on them. I think I might wait a while before I go all out & get a stally for the zf because with being able to boost off the line has seen some good results with practise. (still a abit more for me though)

When it all comes together for ya mate it shoulld really move. Keep us up to date if you get the chance to have a descent crack at it.

• Member For: 17y 13d
using e85 for main tune and bp98 for 400 tune the auto was built at morpowa through 1 of there outlets so far have done 8000kms with this auto but had heaps of tuning done to get the auto to run right for it has had trouble changing gears . its not to bad a the moment .tried it on 1/8 mile but this was before they got the auto right on 360kw tune and just spun most of track with sh*tty slicks .times nothing to brag about might be for it was me first time 2or could be me to old and 2 slow lol o yer and if the auto gos bang I recon in gos 6speed man. or maybe an 3 speed auto just cant make up my mine.
very nice mate!! ( it will be strange to go to morpowa and not see your car there lol ) after he got 441@17psi out of mine with the stock turbo a few mths back I didnt think it would long before he tuned your beast on race fuel. a few of us are planing on heading to heathcote on the 27th feb for the aff annual drag race u should come along.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

Most likely E85 Keiran, it has a much higher octane rating than 98 unleaded. Alot of tuners are starting to play with it and are getting very good results. The fuel is only available at a few service stations around the country at the momenet, but it is cheaper than unleaded and gives great results. The only down side is that it uses more fuel to do the same distance. Probably about 75% more fuel for the same distance travelled.