FG-New Xr6t Ute

monza1414

• Member For: 15y 8m 13d

Hi all, I'm new and have had my FG XR6 Turbo ute since August. Have put just over 10,000 kms on it now, and love it. I originally chose the ute in black but changed my mind once I saw Ego... so my ute now matches my personality! :tonguepoke:

Here is a piccy of it, love my ute, and wouldn't change it for the world.

Edited by crazyhorse

• Member For: 15y 8m 13d

Thanks guys- the only FG utes I have seen around have been EGO's... must be a popular colour! I can see why!

I get some pretty funny looks from the guys when I pull up beside them at the lights, being a girl in a turbo must be a rarity... and of course every traffic light is a drag off... funnily enough they get hosed each time :bliss:

(only have 4 points left... I must behave I must behave) hehehe

I do love it how it churps 2nd to 3rd gear, when the rear wheels are usually at their open windows as they are learing out of them- frightens the poo out of them...

Did I tell you I love my car? :nod:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 22d

Excellent, wish I had your car to get into instead of mine. Working at Mangrove Mt ( nsw) today and jumped in the car and I dont know how accurate the thermometers are on th ICC but mine said 47 C , quickly said swear word and jumped out to leave A/C on for 10 mins first.

White would probably been 10 degs. cooler I reckon today.

Love your new ride BUT GT HO on the dash not so sure about.

cheers

• Member For: 15y 8m 21d

Hey guys

Picked up my new fg turbo ute yesterday and am really happy with it... Although I do have the dreaded diff clunk when changing into 2nd and 3rd... it just sounds a bit sh*t having only 200km on the car and sounds like they pulled the driveline out of a taxi with 2 million kms on it... Another problem I have is the ipod intergration says not supported on the icc but I think that is just because I have a gen 4 ipod. Other than those two problems I love it..

Ill get some piccies up soon its a black fg turbo ute.. ideal