After Market 20" Rims On A Typhoon

Moose

• Member For: 16y 6m 9d

Hi everyone!

Really over my 20" XHP Boosts now, and want to change my rim. I want to look at going to 22" in the rear just for looks and sh*t. But, I dont know what other sets of 20" will fit and clear the front brakes to start looking. So, if you have a set of 20" on your Typhoon, can you tell me the name & get a photo so I can have a look?

The ones im really into atm are the XHP Dirty Dogs, they come in 17" thru to 22" so they'd suit me to the ground, but they'd need 5mm spacers on the front. I suppose alot of rims could fit with spacers but if you have 20" rims with spacers also let me know.

Dirty dogs

sm_dirtydog.jpg

If there is another topic like this, please slap me and point me to it.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Moose

• Member For: 17y 9m 15d

hey mate I have these in 19's on a black 6t and think they look pretty good...theres pics in here somewhere but have also seen them on a yellow phoon and they looked really good..

• Member For: 16y 9m 4d
Hi everyone!

Really over my 20" XHP Boosts now, and want to change my rim. I want to look at going to 22" in the rear just for looks and sh*t. But, I dont know what other sets of 20" will fit and clear the front brakes to start looking. So, if you have a set of 20" on your Typhoon, can you tell me the name & get a photo so I can have a look?

The ones im really into atm are the XHP Dirty Dogs, they come in 17" thru to 22" so they'd suit me to the ground, but they'd need 5mm spacers on the front. I suppose alot of rims could fit with spacers but if you have 20" rims with spacers also let me know.

Dirty dogs

sm_dirtydog.jpg

If there is another topic like this, please slap me and point me to it.

Thanks everyone!

Mate there's really only 4 rims in oz to choose from, it took me months to decide. but when I finally found a set I liked boy was I happy with the results. Vertini is the brand, I got 20 x 10 on the back with 285 rubber = looks unreal