Ford Flasher 2

104ord

• Member For: 18y 3m 29d

Are you confident in your ability to make adjustments to your tune, do you want to data log your car, if you answered yes, it's probably worth the extra dollers to you.

• Member For: 16y 5m 11d

I'm in the same boat. flash 1 or flash 2...

I am not smart enought to adjust it myself, so I am thinking flash 1.... but

Is it cheaper in the long run to get flash 2, do the tuners charge less for a tune with the flash 2 box then a flash 1? And is the flash 2 easy to adjust between tunes like the 1 or is it more complicated then pressing a buttong until u get the mode.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d

the use of the flash 2 is easy as.

on the screen it says 98 tune 95 tune and factory.

it says to turn on and off the ignition in a step by step process.

the use of the ajustments is also easy, rev limit, auto gearbox pressure, global spark, spark from 0 to 2k, 2k to 4k, 4k to 8k , wot fuel richer or leaner in a percentage, thermo fan controls hi and low set by degrees, f, speedo ajustments, boost ajustments diff ratio, . and much more if you have the skills to have them unlocked.

Edited by BFHOON

is the ford flasher 2 worth the extra$$$$$ r is it not much better? id love to know has anyone got one. just interested to know.

X-cal 2 are far better and advanced the X-cal 1,has alot more features and quicker to load the tunes,as far as making changes I dont think its necessarily once your car is tuned,but handy too do logging and check codes.We currently are not using X-cal 1 anymore we only stock X-cal 2 and are offering them at a very good price as opposed what we were paying for them $1295 6 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 8d

I have a flash 2,

but it only has one tune and I have no f*****G idea why I payed that much money for the bloody thing if there is no point me needing it seeing a cant change between tunes!!!

but interesting to know I can play with settings, but im not guna do that incase I srcew somethin up eh