Rubber That Will Hold Please

qik1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

shocking bloody ad for tyres, if I saw that ad without talking to people who had actually used them id be stayin a mile away but I suppose that was pointed at the jap import market who like that type of stuff, more interested in not goin sideways at this point. thanks for the offer nick gonna see how I go with stock size (17") to see if I can save a few dollars just in case its not exactley (rubber wise) what im after. have been eying off a set made by speedy wheels ahhhh want them but have to be good for a while I promised the boss otherwise :buttrock:.

• Member For: 19y 8m 20d

I am not sure that there are even in the country as yet.

A pre the Australian release set was flown into the country for the recent Motor evaluaton. It won.

There is a definite buzz around the world about these new tyres and the technology they represent.

Short Popular Mechanics Review

Goodyear site linking to media reviews

Let me know if you find them.

Regards,

aa

I ordered the 595rs-r at $375 a pop incl freight be here on friday ready to fit for fun on the weekend!!!

265/35/R18's were $368ea but I dont think that included freight. Most cases its about $25 per tyre for freight. The 235/40/R18's were like $5 cheaper.

Im now on these tyres too! Will the 265/35/R18's fit on a stock ba 18 inch rim? If not does anyone know how wide I can go? My car is sitting fairly low with the guards rolled. If I run them on the rear as an all day tyre will they be shocking in the wet??

Anyone know where to look for them in SYD??

if you looking for a federal agent jump on there website & just punch in your postcode & in theory it should come up with the closest dealer. just as excited to get my tyres as getting work done to it!!! just want rubber to the road!!!