What Car Should I Buy?

EXR6T

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d

Ive been pretty happy with the lack of kw's in my Excel. I can drive it up straight edged gutters, not have to worry about speed bumps or where I park it. Keep the T for the weekends, you will enjoy it a lot more!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 1m 9d
Keep the T and get public transport to the city; enjoy the T on weekends.

Brian

ive considered this.... a good idea.... but also having the extra $$$ from selling the T for 18-20k and buying a sh*t box for 8-10k would really help with this move...

I think its probably part of the reason im thinking of selling the T cause im worried about money moving down there.

I would love to keep the T for the weekends... or for everyday for that matter. but I just dunno if I can afford it.. :(

if my GF gets a decent job fairly quickly I might be able to keep it.. I suppose its just that fear of the unkown that im worried about

Edited by EXR6T

lol.... maybe....

im just starting to think that the T's fuel usage for an everyday car is a bit much, which again brings back to the point of having it for the weekend....

hrmmmzzzz

I would save about $50 per week on fuel by getting a sh*t box.... really doesnt sound worth it when I put it like that...

maybe catchin a bus to work is the best option

http://www.charlottepeterswald.com.au/view...dy_bay_12960492

that's the house im HOPING to get in Tassie, but I think I might have to go for something a bit cheaper and closer to the city until I work out how much my GF will be earning p/w.

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
LoL SCRIBR, your YARIS isnt either of those, its exempt from both those categories....

.... Have you actually seen a Yaris :spit:

I actually think it's designed for drink drivers... there are 7 drink holders!!!

but also having the extra $$$ from selling the T for 18-20k and buying a sh*t box for 8-10k would really help with this move...

:roflmbo:

I sold my ute @ the perfect time I believe... If I tried to sell it now I'm sure it would cost me an extra $2k-4k to have kept it the extra 6 months.

The few K extra helps with the saving & I got my Yaris for "cost" price because of my mate who works at a dealership.

If it's available, you could always go with Brian's (BCL) idea of public transport?

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d
http://www.charlottepeterswald.com.au/view...dy_bay_12960492

that's the house im HOPING to get in Tassie, but I think I might have to go for something a bit cheaper and closer to the city until I work out how much my GF will be earning p/w.

HOLY SH1T MATE. $350 a week for that mansion? $350 a week up here gets you some palm trees over your head!

yeah its a nice place, but maybe a bit out of my price range if im spending $150+ a week on petrol like I am now.

not to mention the servicing every 5000 k's and the more expensive insurance etc.

hence why I was thinking of selling my T. I might just leave it for now, and if I get into trouble then I'll sell my T.

P.S wish me luck in getting that place. :)