My Trip To See Blueboost

hanra

• Member For: 18y 6m 7d
haha hanra, if dave moved to sydney, id drive all the way down there for a tune let alone 700+km as it is :greyscare:

Dave is the best tuner in North Qld no question.

The Nizpro stage II+ kit Dave fitted and tuned on my BF Typhoon last September was done in a very professional and careful manner too ... seems Dave has his own personal fan club here up in Cairns :nod:

When people drive 800kms to use your tuning services you've obviously got your finger on the pulse regarding the BA-BF fords that's for sure.

Justin

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Edited by 2MUCHKW

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 12d

Hey Justin,

Ive heard of your car but never seen it. Its got a bit of rwkw so ive been told? Got any pics of it? And yes, it seems Dave is starting to get a bit of a fan club up this way!!!!

• Into the laaaake

Thanks, although not the biggest numbers around, however it certainly makes the ute a lot more fun to drive.

that's the plan. Gotta find some 17in rims to bolt these MT's onto. Then its a 4 hour drive to the drag strip.....

Edited by hanra

• Into the laaaake

Ive heard a few stories on the grape vine that a few of the XR guys are planning a trip to Brownsville. Trying to organise guys from Mackay to Cairns to all converge on a central point at the Bohle.

• Member For: 17y 8m 13d

Hi guys,

Longtime reader, first post.

I have known Dave for a few years now and he never fails to deliver. I first met him when he was referred to me by a friend of a friend. I made a mistake taking my car to another tuner first, which turned out to be a nice learning curve in the end. Not all tuners are created equal and some can cost you more than just the price of a tune. Not happy with the first tune I decided to give Dave a go. Never looked back since. I have not done the most extreme mods to my T yet but Dave has been there every step of the way.

I like most people want MAX POWER at LOW COST, Dave has been able to give this to me every time. With no short cut which can turn your engine into a grenade.

Now I own my own Performance shop here in Mackay and still cannot think of a better person for tuning our beloved T's. Keep up the good work Dave.

Tony

Edited by tab