The Wa Cruise Ideas Thread

sixappeal

Sounds good :rockon:

Flash 2 yea?? Just make sure you give it a quick squirt on the dyno before getting stuck into it too much. Kwinana Performance will run it up a few times for $50

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 9d

yeh flash 2 im buying off rob so ill have a good chat with him about do's and dont's ive got the next 6 weeks off so hopefully ill get my shopping done and get everything fitted and then tuned in time for MV as I still might be able to go

• 4 weeks later...
  • Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

Hey guys.

I'm looking at getting the next cruise organised soon - been a lazy fark with cruise organising I know but I have no excuses now that I'm a working person - I've been talking with the hubby and he thinks that a Sunday day cruise through the hills area is in order... so that's Perhaps a normal meetpoint somewhere close to the city then legs that take us up the GE highway through Midland and up to Mundaring area then down and around the hills finishing up at a pub somewhere for lunch/beers...

Whats everyone think?

Does Sunday the 29th of November sound good? If so I'll get crackin on a map :innocent:

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

No it won't be DW... was it that bad? Mundaring could be good I'll have a look.

Also we are going to probably invite some whores on this one.... commonwhores.... because Dean & I really want some decent numbers on this one... we would of course like as many T's as possible to be there :spoton: