The Wa Cruise Ideas Thread

sixappeal

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

ok, so curzes are a bit of fun, but we all want to have a bit more fun sometimes, and so I think its about time we do a track day, where we can use a bit more of our vehicles. safer, and no chance of loosing your licence. here is a link to a possiable company that does them, but requires ~10 ppl.

Open track day

who here doesnt want to try their tyres/struts/mods etc.... hmmmm? always good to know your cars limits so u can stay within them on the road.

Failing that, there was a mention of go-karts. im up for both, had a go at Barbagello karts a few months ago. lotta fun (asside from sore kidneys).

either way, be nice to see whos keen.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

ok, so curzes are a bit of fun, but we all want to have a bit more fun sometimes, and so I think its about time we do a track day, where we can use a bit more of our vehicles. safer, and no chance of loosing your licence. here is a link to a possiable company that does them, but requires ~10 ppl.

Open track day

who here doesnt want to try their tyres/struts/mods etc.... hmmmm? always good to know your cars limits so u can stay within them on the road.

Failing that, there was a mention of go-karts. im up for both, had a go at Barbagello karts a few months ago. lotta fun (asside from sore kidneys).

either way, be nice to see whos keen.

Keen for track day provided it's not at AHG. The first one u organised was ok but the 2nd they put chicanes along the straight so couldn't use it.

There's a bloke on performance forums who organises the midvale ones. Failing that a collie weekend?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

Ladies,

Anyone keen for a northern run heading up towards seabird and inland on sealed rods that aren't on any maps and other roads that are the width of the plex and dead straight..?

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 6m 8d

Ladies,

Anyone keen for a northern run heading up towards seabird and inland on sealed rods that aren't on any maps and other roads that are the width of the plex and dead straight..?

:spoton:

Make it early November please Mat!

Also keen on track day &/or go-karts should they be organised. Put me down for a spot when the thread opens & just give me the bank details to pay into.