Ultimate Home Gaming Setup

81CJH

• Member For: 19y 2d

...and I don't have any photos of me or others playing, so I just took a couple of my Snow Bros. high score.

Remember when I said it was my favourite game? I wasn't kidding.

This high score was me clocking the game on one credit. :geek:

post-7377-1210840860_thumb.jpgpost-7377-1210840869_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 11d
I've been looking for a reasonably priced Twin Daytona USA arcade setup to have in my home. Love that game, cheapest I have found is 5k

Want it baaaaaaaaaaad!

Yes yes good ol' Daytona. 5 g's is usually for USA or AUS versions..the pricey ones are the Jap ones. If you are serious I may just be able to get you what you need.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d

I missed that but when I was a youngin they had the 'super sessions'. like 2hrs for $20, whatever game you wanted. it always used to go so quick, used to piss me off big time!

• Member For: 19y 2d

Its great fun too. You get to curse at the games for "cheating" just like the old days.

Best part is when you get jack of it you can throw the controller across the room and it don't break! Try throwing an arcade machine without breaking something :banghead:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 23d
I've been looking for a reasonably priced Twin Daytona USA arcade setup to have in my home. Love that game, cheapest I have found is 5k

Want it baaaaaaaaaaad!

It's already emulated. Played it at 2560X1600 with a PC wheel. A lil bit better than the arcade version was...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 11d
It's already emulated. Played it at 2560X1600 with a PC wheel. A lil bit better than the arcade version was...

It may be OK to play but I doubt it would be better than the arcade version. For starters the force feed back on any home unit would not compare to the arcade version.