Au Taillights

SYSTEM6

• Member For: 16y 4m 24d

would AU ute taillights fit o a BA..ute?? I dont like the multi-colored one on the BA, the AU ones are all red, look better

nomintaed for topic of the year lol <_<

also would I be frowned apon by wanting an XR8 bonnet and F6 front bar?? is it as gay as badging a non-GTR skyline as a GTR??? like I dun wanna make people think its an F6 I just fkn LOVE the look of the xr8 bonnet and f6 bar. :biggrin:

Edited by Dagabond

• Member For: 17y 5m 30d

The short answer is yes. If you have a BA mk2 with the reverse lights in the tail light assembly and go to AU/BA mk1 lights, you will need the AU/BA rear bar or add some other reversing lights.

I just happen to know where there is a set of AU/BA mk1 lights doing nothing as well that might like a home for the right price.

• Member For: 16y 8m 30d

when I first saw BA v8 with shaker I must have one but drove the t and think its best car ive had. iam ho shaker fan from way back now seen the light turned turbo , there is a turbo ute a few doors up with v8 bonnet and shaker , just doesnt seem right, you chose the t as the better of the two ,cant have both ,try one of those after market vented bonnets and stay true to the T ,

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 30d

The AU ute and the BA MkI had the same tail lights.

I have a perfect set of Ba MkI tail lights in the shed as I changed the rear of my old ute to a BA MkII so I had decent reverse lights and could remove the stupid reverse light from the rear bar.

• Member For: 16y 4m 24d
when I first saw BA v8 with shaker I must have one but drove the t and think its best car ive had. iam ho shaker fan from way back now seen the light turned turbo , there is a turbo ute a few doors up with v8 bonnet and shaker , just doesnt seem right, you chose the t as the better of the two ,cant have both ,try one of those after market vented bonnets and stay true to the T ,

nah I rekon I would, it looks way tougher maybe not the f6 front bar, but I think id do the bonnet, the xr6t looks abit plain at the front, from the untrained eye just like an xr6, and the xr8 hump isnt to obnoxious (where as that disgusting vent is, no offence to the people that have them). and for the amount of money im paying for it (wich is alot for a 1st year apprentice) I want pplz to see past the meager styling of the xr6