Howd

SYSTEM6

• Member For: 16y 4m 24d

hey

I dont have an xr6t yet but im looking into 1, and where better to start than with a bunch of guys/girls that own em. um looking for a manual definatly, black/white/dark purple...massive snail under the hood :shocked: was really just looking for some info of what to look out for and stuff...

I would have used the search function but my internets REALLY slow and id prefer just post rather than withering up and dieing b4 it loaded + I wanna get to know some people...well as good as ya can on an internet forum lol

thanx jarrad

• The Cleaning Dudes Ute
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 13d

Hey Jarrad,

Cool name but it's spelled wrong lol.

Welcome to the forum dude, show us your beast when you buy :

Jarrod. :laughing:

• Member For: 17y 2m 5d

Hey Jarrad

:puke:

you'll find heaps of good info throughout the forum pages.. What model T are you after? Like evryone sayin, show us your ride when u get one!

Cheers

DAve

hey Dave,

I dont know alot about XR6Ts all I know is that I just want one...

I used to be all Jap cars n sh*t but then I went for a drive in a mates from tafe and hes had a tune, different injectors, and a bertter fuel pump and hes got 240kw at the wheels.... so ive been converted. lol

They are such a good looking car (specially the utes) and I never really realized it till I went in one.

Im interested in handeling...do they??? or can ya make em hill worthy?? im not into burnouts and I dont really like drifting, im more of a road rally/percision driving kinda person and I think with alittle persuasion and money they could be made to handle pretty good..I hope lol

basically im not really on the hunt for power, im going to head down the track of "refinement" any thoughts appriciated

• Member For: 16y 11m 30d
Hey Jarrad,

Cool name but it's spelled wrong lol.

Welcome to the forum dude, show us your beast when you buy :

Jarrod. :censored:

Tis a good name, but no one spells it right :spoton:

I dunno if your budget will stretch, but I'd be trying to find a BA MKII in manual, so you get the T56 6 speed over the T5, much better box.

If you ever decide to modify it, at least you won't have to worry about the gearbox then.

Good luck with it,

Jared :censored:

Tis a good name, but no one spells it right :spoton:

I dunno if your budget will stretch, but I'd be trying to find a BA MKII in manual, so you get the T56 6 speed over the T5, much better box.

If you ever decide to modify it, at least you won't have to worry about the gearbox then.

Good luck with it,

Jared :censored:

lol JarrAd is clearly the best lol and yeah sounds good aobut the BA MKII how much 2nd hand reasonable ks??

Edited by SYSTEM6