Do People Pinch Xr6t's?

hulk xr6t

• Large Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 29d

I've only heard of them getting taken with keys from inside the house, or on the back of a flat bed.

So, hide your keys, and park where a flat bed cant get, or drag you out.

Felix

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 14d
Far more falcon XT's and N/A XR6 are stolen then T's, phoons and GT"s. This is not necessarily beacuse T's and FPV's are not targeted, but the crooks dont usually have a preference and there are alot more XT and N/A XR6 out there. Cars with big mods that are stolen is more to do with the speciality of the car itself.

When a car is an easy target for a car theif, they dont usually have a preference, though generally those with no security are far more often stolen then others.

I.B.

percentage wise (cars stole/cars on road), im sure more T's, FPV's etc get stolen than XT's.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d
percentage wise (cars stole/cars on road), im sure more T's, FPV's etc get stolen than XT's.

why are you sure of that? none of them are particularly easy to knock off and all the FPVs have that data dot stuff.

In comparison to all the Nissans and Hondas that I hear of getting knocked off I dont hear of many B series.

• Member For: 16y 10m 9d
why are you sure of that? none of them are particularly easy to knock off and all the FPVs have that data dot stuff.

In comparison to all the Nissans and Hondas that I hear of getting knocked off I dont hear of many B series.

the data dot woudn't make them any harder to steal :)

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d

well our lowish insurance premiums for XR6Ts kinda suggest that they arent stolen heaps.

I think people should be FAR more worried about where their car is parked rather than what make it is.

• Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 29d

Oh, I thought this was going to be a poll.

Put me down as a yes, as I try to get out there and knock them off from time to time.

• Member For: 16y 11m 19d

The question I have is are they easy beats? Can a Theif take them without the keys?

Obviously we cannot stop them if they get the keys but other than towing them away can they be driven away???

So If you go and park your T at Mt Druit station all day (besides the vandalisation) what do you rate the thiefs chances of driving it away?