Do People Pinch Xr6t's?

hulk xr6t

• Member For: 16y 11m 19d

Hi,

Do XR6T's go missing anymore than any other cars? Are they a hot target or not really.. I dont park mine much but I am thinking o fselling it to a close mate and he will park it all over the place and he is scared it will go missing..

If they dont have the keys are they pretty hard to steal? Also would they be any more of a target than other fords or holdens??

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 18d

Apparently not many have been stolen, and the only ones that were mentioned on the forum were taken by stealing the key and then taking the car.

I leave mine all over the place, I'm more worried that some fukwith will vandalize it then steal it.

Are they more of a target then regular falcons? definitely yes in my opinion.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
Are they more of a target then regular falcons? definitely yes in my opinion.

Far more falcon XT's and N/A XR6 are stolen then T's, phoons and GT"s. This is not necessarily beacuse T's and FPV's are not targeted, but the crooks dont usually have a preference and there are alot more XT and N/A XR6 out there. Cars with big mods that are stolen is more to do with the speciality of the car itself.

When a car is an easy target for a car theif, they dont usually have a preference, though generally those with no security are far more often stolen then others.

I.B.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 15d
So why hasn't some bastard stolen mine yet :roflmbo:

Where are the usual locations they get knocked from? lol

According to a news story only the other night with supported figures from AAMi insurance, Rockdale in the St George area and Dullwich hill, if your in NSW that is, have overtaken Mt Druitt as the stolen car capitals of Australia.

I.B.

• Member For: 16y 7m 19d

My mate had his stolen. He was over the road having a BBQ with his neighbour and the thief went into his house and took the keys and drove away.

Mine got vandalized last night...Some **** sprayed that stringy foam stuff all over it. It was parked in a nice suburb too so it just shows that these kind of people are everywhere. You really cannot avoid it completely.

Luckily no damage was done.