Mph Vs Rwkw List

JP300

• Banned
  • Member For: 15y 2m 18d

2.16 with MTs on 350rwkw? Practice is what will help you lol.

you need a big burnout at the start to warm up the tires, then launch of 4psi boost. Tyr watch the boost not the revs to launch. Put your MTs on 15psi tyre pressure.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 10d

made 124 mph 350rwkw to4z turbo ba ute 4speed auto no boost of line took of at 2500 rpm ,boost cames on at about 3000rpm stall con vert 2500rpm any one now if im am better of at taking off at 3ooorpm tried on the streets but starts to wheell spin with brake on at 3000rpm . only had to runs micky et 17inch 12.2, 2.160 foot ers once boost cames on after taking of dont get grip untill hits 3rd any one can help me on how to reduce 60 foot times cheers for any help first time at runs

Maybe check the tyre pressures like icerman said, you maybe running too much, either that or the track isnt up to standard.

Also a lowered vehicle doesnt help as well.

• Member For: 16y 10m 21d

yes mate had 15psi in tryes ,im thinking if you use hand brake will it help 60 foot time and I have 12pound spring in my external waste gate putting smaller spring will bring boost on earlier not sure if it will drop high end of boost which is 19psi,also thinking of getting bigger stall convert 3000rpm might help any one using to4z turbo what stall conv should run with this turbo which I have noticed boost comes on later than standerd turbo and boost is longer range with this turbo any help guys ,chasing goood 1/4 mile times .

• Banned

I have 350rwkw and I got 11.7 @ 126+ mph 3 times same night. and that's not with et streets. we cant rely on dyno figures these days remember people!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 11d

What size and type of tyres?

• Banned

18x8 245s nitto nt05. was crap laucnhes, but it may need a 15 minute burnout to warm up properly. 2.16 was my best 60" which I got on the 11.7 @ 126.3mph

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 11d

Best mph tonight was 121.29 with a 12.067 second ET on 17" Kumho KU31's. 317rwkw :finger: