Mph Vs Rwkw List

JP300

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 3m 21d
118mph @ 396rwkw, 6sp manual, 30 degrees 90% humidity

All the manuals are quite a bit slower it seems...

im gonna try and improve the above, this winter...

Did you go to Brownsville to race?

• Member For: 16y 11m 24d
Here's a couple of slips, these were all run with Full weight, a minimum of half tank, street tyres - even the sub in the boot!

ok "assuming" your car weighs 4000lbs , for the given best mph of 111, it works out to be 426hp @ flywheel (317kw) and about 330rwhp (245rwkw). that power was on the day you raced the car.

you seem to have a low top end charge, generally on a perfect et you will get about 23-26mph, depending on 60ft. with your 2.xxx 60ft you should be seeing at least 26mph, your best half track mph was 88 and best trap speed was 111, there is only a 23mph top end charge.

does the car feel as though it drops off power in the top end? you may have an incorrect diff gear ratio.

I got the data from one of (literally) 100's of timeslips with notes I have.

:)

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d

mate thanks for the comments, I think it might be the fact that I am running the stock actuator and the boost drops off after peaking at 15psi, not sure

• Member For: 16y 11m 24d
mate thanks for the comments, I think it might be the fact that I am running the stock actuator and the boost drops off after peaking at 15psi, not sure

that explains it! if boost drops off in the top end, obviously so does power, hence the low top end charge. you may not see a dramatic drop in boost on the dyno, but on the street you will notice its worse.

I'll bet that if you had a flat boost curve, your car will run about 117mph easily, that being said your power would be about 290-300rwkw.