Mph Vs Rwkw List

JP300

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 22d

1.93 60ft 11.68et @ 122mph, 387kw stock 4spd and street tyres (wether that makes a difference :clap: )

That is a great effort on street rubber with the stock 4sp, well done... excellent 60 footer!

At that power level if you put on a set of MT ET Streets you should run a low 11s pass if not a high 10s pass.

Your car is making similar power to my BA on the Tunehouse dyno and although I am doing slightly better times on the 19" Maxxis tyres it all comes down to tyres, converter and practice.

Good to see you are having some real fun with the car.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 12d

yeh im surprised too! maybe its a freak :dontknow: maybe its the great tune also.

Tony from tunehouse rang me as soon as he heard the news and couldnt believe the time considering the cheap tyres im using lol and it was only the second run with the new found power lol

I think it had a bit more in it seeing as though the track was good (didnt wheelspin at all) and im still getting used to the car but I decided to quit while I was ahead.

thanks for the kind words jp300 to be honest im using your times as a bit of a reference even though your a great steerer and have a built auto etc

just to clarfiy (boast some more lol) the tyres I used were "altenzo" 235/45 17 and cost me $104 each brand new lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 11d

Finally got my stock power reading - 208rwkw this morning.

Best timewas 13.594 @ 105.26mph - 2.297sec 60'

BFII with ZF6, 17 inch Kumho KU31s (cheap street tyres). Had some chirping as I took off.

We'll see what a tune and some parts can do!

Edited by -SteveR-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d

made 124 mph 350rwkw to4z turbo ba ute 4speed auto no boost of line took of at 2500 rpm ,boost cames on at about 3000rpm stall con vert 2500rpm any one now if im am better of at taking off at 3ooorpm tried on the streets but starts to wheell spin with brake on at 3000rpm . only had to runs micky et 17inch 12.2, 2.160 foot ers once boost cames on after taking of dont get grip untill hits 3rd any one can help me on how to reduce 60 foot times cheers for any help first time at runs