Fg 0-100 4.7 Seconds

• Member For: 19y 11m 10d

Hi Guys

I have been told from a reliable source, the F6 did 0-100 in 4.7 seconds, but the person driving the car, was test driving the car for six months, during the final development and calibration period.

I can’t name the person, but he is a well know racing car driver.

So considering if you know how to drive the thing, it’s very possible to crack that 4 second bracket.

That’s an amazing car straight out of the box!!

Go Ford

Edited by micksta

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 11m 10d
latest wheels mag F6= 0-100 in 5.2 and 1/4 in 13.3.... what a crock of sh*t considering the previous times of the fg's

I cant see how the F6 is slower then the XR6T.

Sounds like they cant drive it.

Nobs!

• Member For: 18y 1m

So the shine has already worn of with the car mags.

Didn't take em long to start making the FG slower. How the hell can they expect us to beleive the F6 is the same speed as the T?

Oh, probably because their Expensive Daewoo buddies are releasing the 427 soon, and they can't possibly show a Falcon 6 quicker that that thing!

• Member For: 18y 5m 15d

Expensive Daewoo are having problems wiht the w427 working out how to do the motor, it might not happen and if it does cost morthen what they said because of dry sump set up.

• Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Wheels F6 was an auto and did have half a tank of fuel and 2 ppl in the car. 0 - 100 in 5.2secs and 1.4 mile in 13.3 isnt any faster nor slower than a xr6turbo in auto but look at the speed at the end of the 1/4 mile. 174 in xr6turbo and 178 in f6. Also look at roll on acceleration. XR6T 3 secs from 80-120. F6 2.7secs 80-120. The F6 is quicker and looking at the terminal speed at the end of a 1/4 mile I recon a better launch in the F6 will definatly knock of anothe .1secs.

1 person in a car and only a little bit of fuel in car will save atleast 120kgs. easily sub 5 sec too 100kmp. high 12 quater mile.