Fg 0-100 4.7 Seconds

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 13d
that's AMG E55 teritory, somehow I think not, an arial atom is only marginally quiker than that. Someone likes holding their pen*s me thinks.

Scotty

Thinking about it, it is probably a bit unrealistic to expect.

It does need to be substantiated because it could be just a Ford fan stirring up the LS1 boys.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 1m 21d
Anyway, if the FGT can supposedy do low 5s, surely something in the 4s for the F6 isn't unrealistic.

+1 Agreed. If an FG XR6T can go 0-100 in 5.1 with aircon, passengers and everyday drivers then a new F6 with 40kw more and more NM can knock off 4/10ths of a second.

I6T FTW!!!!!!!!!

• Member For: 20y 10m 1d

I feel a buz in the air again with the new F6 310 coming as it was when we 1st saw the XR6T in 03 with smiles from ear to ear all I can say by by V8's

Edited by X-WING

• Good for nothing member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 3m 10d
+1 Agreed. If an FG XR6T can go 0-100 in 5.1 with aircon, passengers and everyday drivers then a new F6 with 40kw more and more NM can knock off 4/10ths of a second.

I6T FTW!!!!!!!!!

Dont't forget that is without stalling it up. It was just feeding the throttle on

• Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Boys,

Look at what differeces the BF XR6T vs the BF TYPHOON have and that was with 25kW and 70nm's of torque difference. The FG is 40kW's and 32nm's difference. The BF Typhoon was constintantly a minimum of .3secs to 100km and .4secs 1/4 mile faster.

Looking at past power figures and acceleration times a good launch will maybe get it a 4.8 to 100 and 12.7 1/4 mile.

If that's the case, that will be on par with the HSV'S W427 for half the price.

• Member For: 18y 6m 14d
Boys,

Look at what differeces the BF XR6T vs the BF TYPHOON have and that was with 25kW and 70nm's of torque difference. The FG is 40kW's and 32nm's difference. The BF Typhoon was constintantly a minimum of .3secs to 100km and .4secs 1/4 mile faster.

Looking at past power figures and acceleration times a good launch will maybe get it a 4.8 to 100 and 12.7 1/4 mile.

If that's the case, that will be on par with the HSV'S W427 for half the price.

We can only hope, otherwise the wankers at the red army wont let it down.

• Member For: 18y 16d

I think its plausible....

xr6T does 5.1, NOT RUN IN

then I believe a typhoon will easy do 4.8 or 4.9, and 4.7 definately is in the realm of possibilities.

The difference between ba/bf T and the F6 were worlds apart in driving feel, and im sure this will be the case again. With 30% less lag, quicker shifts then I say its possible(or not far off it)

!

• Member For: 16y 5m 18d

Personally, I don't believe the claimed manufacturer outputs. We all know the BF F6 was far more powerful than the indicated 270kW. Dyno figures suggest the output was over 300kW.

Therefore, the arguments regarding 40 extra kW don't seem to hold water. I think we should wait to see what the F6 is capable of rather than listening to innuendo. Although, it is fun speculating... :D