Group Buy: Mal Woods T56 Short Throw Shifters - $295 + postage

Mr Man

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mal Wood Automotive
  • Member For: 21y 6m 1d
Thanks to all on the Forum for the support, I have sent quite a few out in the last few days and I have included a Mal Wood Auto cap and a stubbie cooler with all orders. Autotechnique's number is 97631195, Thanks again Mal Wood

• Member For: 16y 8m 3d
Just posted but I don't think this computer worked properly so could be double post here.....

Reviews after install would be appreciated guys. I am looking at getting these in a few weeks after I get some cash for some E series parts that I am selling. The only thing I'm not real happy with in my car is the shift feel.

• Member For: 19y 2m 7d
[quote name='phatal' post='680441' date='May 22 2008, 07:23 PM']Just posted but I don't think this computer worked properly so could be double post here.....

Reviews after install would be appreciated guys. I am looking at getting these in a few weeks after I get some cash for some E series parts that I am selling. The only thing I'm not real happy with in my car is the shift feel.[/quote]

If your not happy about the shift feel of the stock shifter, this is your answer. The shift feel is so much better and more direct. Something that I'm sure you wouldn't regret.

• Member For: 16y 7m 29d
just had my shifter installed and i have to say i am really happy with it... as said above it is way more direct. oh and 2nd to 3rd is :fool: thanks again mal and thanks for the hat and the stubbie holder!

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 20d
Mine's here on my desk, and from moving it around (not that it moves much!) it looks as though the shift throw is about 1/4 of what it normally is! Does this reflect when it's installed?

Mine's going in Tuesday. Can't wait! :fool: :3gears: