555.6kw Ba Ute

xradam

• Member For: 17y 2m 25d

I just got my ute running with a 1300hp garret roller bearing turbo and 6boost manifold and it has bugger all lag am building positive boost at around 2500rpm, and screamers sound great lol

oh yea my turbo is a swantko special

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 1m 26d

Nice :)

I'll be getting that PWR washer bottle as well. This pic is how my setup was looking as of mid week, but since discussed it further with hi-torque and agreed to ditch turbonetics all together and go for a 1200hp GT42R

enginebay%201.jpg

soon I'll be able to join the 500+rwkw club :D

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m

sh*t a brick those bigass turbos look so good. I'd love to hear the spool with the barra exhaust note :ifiusethisimafag: aah im melting!

• 1 month later...
  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 25d

How the hell do you get that sort of power to the ground? I've driven a handful of XR6Ts with 260-300rwkw and they're hard enough to keep in control. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 22d

finaly got the new turbo and got it on this week..... we need a new exhaust manifold though because we cant control the boost the wastegate pipe wont bleed off enough. we had it on the dyno for a bit and it made 740hp at 4800rpm and 26 pound of boost on pump fuel before we pulled the pin.... the new manifold should be here by the end of next week ( I hate waiting) and should see some big numbers once we get 34 pound and 7500rpm. hopefully the standard crank loves it and stays in one piece. will get some pics of the turbo on the car posted, it looks tuff with the bigger one