555.6kw Ba Ute

xradam

ive only just got the car back last night from tawoomba where it was getting the manifold made and it works really well. im still waiting on a set of 1200cc injectors and then the big tune. The car might even be going to summernats with 40 pound so cant wait to see what happens there.

Good news all round then, how does it drive. Bet power comes on real quick, whens the final tune getting done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 8m 17d
nah it didnt seize it got smokey when you let your foot off (reall smokey) and sent it away to get fixed. the report came back and said due to alot of heat it burnt oil seals and scorched the bearings which was a full rebuild. which was as much as a new turbo. It was set up properly, the only thing I can think of is it was a bit small for the power I wanted and it was always run out of its eficiency range...it was only a 1000 hp turbo and that's at the engine and it was pushed a little beyond that and maybe because I had I beenie on it. I was a bit harsh on turbonetics there good I should have probably got a bigger one like a y2k 88 just a bit pissed it only lasted 5 minutes (5 months actually).... but that's ok new turbo should be here next week and then really see what it can do.... sorry about the spelling im only a dumb plumber.

it is now not when I got mine

My toilet just blocked, need to find a plumber that can get here real fast, I am busting to go.

call for super fast Plumber.

Mate that is just orsm, na dont really need a plumber, bet your never late to a job.

Wouldn't mine having a look in person at your car, let me know next cruise you are heading on or hitting the street on the coast there.

Also PM me about the Manifold, maybe interested.