Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Hahaha its bound to spark a bit of interest.

D, do you know the final figures on who's actually helping? Guess theres no point have 8 people doing one sausage sizzle at once!

And since we all have to vote etc we might as work it out so we have all day covered!

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

fark. was waiting till the last minute so I could have all my mods before snapping pics >.< I guess I will have to take pics of sh*t half done. Can I still get my forms to you by sunday?

springs were supposed to be here today, but apparantly are now 2 weeks away

simon had accident (delayed exhaust with quad pipes at rear and injectors, dump)

rims dont get here till next week sometime

xr8 bonnet/g6e tail were due two weeks ago >.< so once that arrives still needs paiting... the tail black and the bulge black, rest bonnet orange

stereo is done in crapet, but I still need to do the vinyl when I do leather... leather is still on order for retrim... the orange material was on backorder >.<

the ps3 is in my garage as I am still waiting for the interface to the screen, any longer than next week im running an overhead monitor.

fpv starter button and dash still waiting to arrive >.<

Edited by djkice

• Donating Members

You can take pics without the mod's but you'll need to include them in your mod sheet. They might ring up and ask how's it coming along. that's what I've had to do since my mod's are sitting on my bedroom floor as I simply cant afford to install them and get the car tuned at the moment.

Deonie will be excepting forms / payment / cc details at the cruise. You need to have it all done.

• Donating Members

Well it doesnt quiet work like that!

If you enter a car with X amount of mods, they expect it entered that way.. They rang up a mate of mine last year who was building his track car and they just asked if it was going to be completed by MV weekend.

Just imagine if your car got denied because someone told them he was going to enter an S13 drift car and it rocks up as a dirty NA CA...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Mark has managed to score a trailer and a a couple of esky's so we should be good now. With those who have already indicated they have them. The utes were a nice idea but it would mean that the ute needed to be there all day, also it would use a lot of ice.

Kieran I'll chat to you @ the cruise hopefully about picking up your BBQ,

If every one who can help can post up what times they can do we can try for some type of roster. Basically it shouldnt be a gruelling day if we can get about 4 people all the time. Mat & I are definately there all day.

Dean I've got you for after lunch about 1ish?

D

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Lol I thought you needed my ute to carry stuff not fill it with ice :P Cool idea but.

So when do you want me out there??