Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

that's great Stef! We'll need someone to cook our dinner and clean up after us...

Best be camping! Bring all your female mates and we'll have pillow fights!

In all seriousness, go to the motorplex website and download the form. The majority of us have filled in the forms / done a mod sheet / taken pics.

D, perhaps you could give us an indication of where we are at with everyones entries?

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Haha Mat how do you like your eggs?? My female friends pity most are all male lol I might be able to squeeze a few into going :P

I'll print off sheet tomorrow and get my sh*t sorted I'll have it done for next cruise and give you guys the paperwork and my coin.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Am lacking photos from most people. And haven't had much response about the sausage sizzle. I'll be at XFT on Saturday for the look @ Simons new toy, so if anybody wants pics done or hand in forms/cash.

You will have til the 31st August cruise to get me your stuff - early would be preffered as I have to take them to the Plex on their advise as last year Australia Post "lost" a pile of entries. I figure also this way if I have any issues with any they might let me know straight away..

STEPH..... Get hold of me if you are having issues, but I'm sure you will manage. I can pick your form up if you arent going on Saturday.

If anybody wants to get hold of me 0438 949 177

KIERAN.... How goes the council permit???

D

• Donating Members

Goran & anybody else who needs to get me stuff

As the weekend didnt turn out as planned can we manage a get together over this weekend somewhere? I can take pics if anybody is needing them. I'm not going to chase around everybody final day for entry forms money mod lists and pics will be @ the 31 August cruise.

D

Weekend photo's didn't turn out as planned D so I've organised to do it again this Saturday. If you want, I'll come up for a drive & meet you/others if there's interest??

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 14d

peeps

hopefully not to late but I am keen just found out I wont be at work

if there are still spots I will fill out the paperwork and get some snaps sorted and hand in at the cruise

not sure if my rig will be up to par but hey wat the hell ya can only try

please let me know if I am to late

• Donating Members

bluute

you aren't too late . I have sent you a PM with my contact details and we can take it from there.

Dean

Am pretty much free for the weekend so if some people would like to get together for a photo session and possibly a beverage we would be up for it. Just pick a place and post it.

D