Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

wooot woot wooot.........im knackered. post pics during the week. Have taken over 1000 so will nedd some time to weed out the crap and separate the cars from the bums n boobs. ..... yeah I know bums n boobs first....

thanks everyone who came down and said hello. I sure hope somebody got a pic of the tossa who did the big skid out the front of our marquee.. somebody should let the cops know about him!! covered some poor fellas car in rubber.......

D

Edited by lil_bodes

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d

I have a raging headache today so I will just make it short.

What a great weekend. Thanks to everyone involved with making the day possible. It was great to hang out with good people.

It was good to see alot of cars that get locked up for a year and come out for this day. Cant wait to see the photos.

We need to start planning for this already for next year I think.

BTW my memory is a little off but last night did everyone see that Supra pull out and rip up? I know me and Dean got covered in rubber but cant remeber much else.

Also it was good to see that people were interested in Deans, Bodes and Matts cars

Cheers

Adrian

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d

Haha she was trying to see Deans entrant number on the windscreen but Dean disagreed. I feel sorry to the person whos number we gave. hahaha

IMG_4235edit.jpg

Ah the memories. You caught the good side of my arm. Thanks mate. Boy those cruises were fun.

Edited by Adrian6T