Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

D, I have the same set as the yellow ones show in this pic (stolen from http://tesladownunder.com site- Local, crazy mofo who plays with electricity). 2 would be serious overkill in the tent (due to heat and brightness) but if you take the the globe out of one, it might not be so bad. Also think I've got a smaller, less brighter one that's not on a stand which would probably be better suited

mediattinterviewxu0.jpg

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

maybe the 2nd choice Mat. Mark has a set of these in the pic for work but they give out serious heat. Was thnging along the lines of a fluro or a short string of party lights the old ones with the lge coloured globes - we could just change the globes to plain, but even a hanging mechanics light would be helpful.

D

Does anybody have some lights? not a big floody just something so that we have some lights in the marquee ?

they've put you's that far away these's no lights hey?? :blink:

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Of course he doesn't haha.

Well not long now guys.. Getting excited now. Do you have to leave ya car down there after it gets checked over? Coz how are you going to be able to get home after lol.

D hope they give you more info soon kinda crap they leave it to the last minute.

• Donating Members

well the topside placings are up..

mv23_entrant_layoutTopsidecopy.jpg

Apparently they had some problems and the mail packs havent gone out yet, so the biggest issue will be getting your entrant stuff to you so you can get thru scrutineering.

Stef You can leave once your car has been checked out, dont know if you have to go back thru scrutineering when you come back though....

will post once the postie has been with some interesting stuff....

Our car is all clean - well bar the glass and wheels but the paint is smick!! and she is all tucked up under her blanket.. Its getting exciting but a bit of a let down from MV with the lateness of everything

D

• Donating Members
:bowdown: whoops, that was actually my post, esky had just logged on before on my computer and it relogged in as him. my mad, please dont throw my sticker in the bin :wub:

Ross

R U comming on the weekend?? Although it might be safer to grab it after...choice is yours

D