Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
What kind of entrant stuff do we get? Did you have to pay extra for buddy passes??

What about hanging a tarp up for shade?

Could possibly tie a tarp to the cyclone fence and onto the roof rack of the oh so fast Rodeo

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

O really. I don't think I chose to get the dvd I can get them off a mate who work's on those.. Shade I ment for the sizzle.

I can go home for a shower live pretty close by. Sucks for you northies lol.

Yeah D would be easy to do are you at the same place as last time?? Tie to the poles and then onto your ute. Mark has those rack things on the back yeah?

Edited by sixapeal

• Donating Members
O really. I don't think I chose to get the dvd I can get them off a mate who work's on those.. Shade I ment for the sizzle.

I can go home for a shower live pretty close by. Sucks for you northies lol.

Yeah D would be easy to do are you at the same place as last time?? Tie to the poles and then onto your ute. Mark has those rack things on the back yeah?

yep will head to bunnings later for a tarp and some rope

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

I rekon come to my place for around 830 D and we can get there and set up, and send the 1st snags out at around 10.

have just been told that I am required elsewhere at around 1 so I will have to leave a little early. the sausages and buns will be waiting there for us on the day!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

you dont really want to see us all standing around cooking a bbq do ya hahaha

spewing I missed the beers but gf's mate did put the beers and jager bombs on so I cant complain I guess hahaha

We just had the final fundraising bbq yesterday Pat, Motorvation is not this weekend but the one after! I'm sure there'll be an abundance of pics & vids after that :spit:

• Donating Members
Big thanks to Deonie, Mark & Kieran for the organising & execution yesterday... The beers were well earned :bye:

thanks Dean Kieran Mark and Brad (our little guy he tried all day) & the girls who rocked in for a bit. Dean thanks for the beers!

:clap:

now that I have your attention. If you are an entrant in MV please read your emails ... I need to know ASAP that your car is ready and that you intend on attending Motorvation prior to us getting our mailpacks sent out, so your not getting back to me could hinder everybody!!!!

D