Motorvation 2009

Mat

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
yeah thanx... still lookin for reasons not to start house cleaning... think I'm going have to start now.... mark'll be home from work soon and I'm taking 1 car at a time back to the dealer....

Bloody Ford....the fun never stops

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
Atleast you know your place D... Kitchen is where it's at for the women & occasionally other parts of the house when they are messy :bum:

hahahahaha

(cant see emoticons on work computer due to running a proxy website so the old stile will have to do)

Edited by Adrian6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Well it appears someone out in WA XR6T land is trying to remind us Motorvation weekend is all about...

We have received a very generous dontation from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. Speaking for all of us who are entering, camping or just kicking back under the marque over the weekend and enjoying a few drinks / skids / cars and making new friends, I'd like to offer a massive thankyou. It really is very generous.

As we all know, Deonie has put in a HUGE effort over the past few months and im sure I speak for everyone in saying THANKYOU.

Now we have the tent hire covered we need to look at things that'll make Friday and Saturday night better (which lets face it, is why we are all going!!!!!). Last year in the Perth WRX tent we had the bbq cranking, a mobile stereo (F6F), a big screen projector thing running off a laptop etc. Of course you could go to the effort of Supra WA but its probably best left alone. Too hard and tooo much kesh

So I guess the main things are the eskies / ice boxes (but should have plenty), a barbie (the gas type!) and some music. Anyone think of anything else that might make the weekend more enjoyable?

• Member For: 16y 3m 29d

The exotica girls !! :stupid:

Sorry guys for my little stab yesterday - it really is insane the way they leave people out of events like this. Kieran & Chaddy have such a good attitude to say what they did & not be sore after being dealt the kick in the nuts they did.

Looking forward to a good weekend :blink:

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 10d
I dont wanna be a *beep* BUT on the sheet it asks if mods will be done. Might not be much (compared to some of you with clearly more money) but they will be done :) They'd already be done but then the whole 10K++ nurburgring / euro trip came up.. Considering I already have FMIC, injectors, edit box, that could have bought a lot I made my decision

Either way its a shame Kieran is out because he'd be the one flying the flag for us in the driving events... BUT then again, I envy him. All he has to do is rock up on Friday with an esky, clothes (dont forget the thongs buddy to protect from tinea in the showers), sleeping gear and have a killa weekend!! I offered to swap spots so I'd be in that position (as I have done for the last two years). This situation could clearly hurt what this weekend is all about. Warnings from mods, politcs, upset forum female forum members... If it gets worse, im sure a few of us will just walk away.. I think that'd be a real shame

Also I think you will find the reason Chaddy and Kieran didnt get in was due to Mark and Goran getting in. Im certainly not discrediting them BUT the event organisers would look at our "club" as a new one so would be after a bit of variety and colours. that's the way I see it.

Its already gettin to that point

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Kael, why would they be sore about things. Regardless of whether your car is next to you or at the back of the pits, its all about the camping I reckon! Cars are fun and all but Friday and Saturday night is where its at!

Feebs, sif your walking away! Perhaps Dean's post came across the wrong way but we know he didnt mean it.

The uterus is more than welcome. No one else will say otherwise.

• Banned
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

so on a more positive note, mv looks like its going to be a great weekend and all those that are camping will have sore heads

:crybaby:

is everyone going to have there cars ready?