Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 6m 2d

There's no point geting emo on here, you can't blame the people that got in for doing so at the expense of what you personally may consider as more worthy entrants. It's not all about who has thrown the most money at their car.

Everyone went in to this knowing that nothing was certain, so to turn it to a sh*tfight on here is nothing sort of pathetic.

If you feel ripped-off take it up with the event organisers and leave it off this forum, otherwise the vacuum cleaner will have to come out and that usually goes hand-in-hand with warnings.

Making what appears to be an awesome event turn into a political bitchy sh*t fight is a disgrace. So have a group hug and get over it. :spoton:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d
A 330rwkw ute with 20's, exhaust, bolt-ons & a 'hoon' driver gets rejected but 2 utes with no mods other than lowered springs & mags get in?? Same with Kieran not getting in but Mat did with absolutely nothing done...

I dont wanna be a *beep* BUT on the sheet it asks if mods will be done. Might not be much (compared to some of you with clearly more money) but they will be done :) They'd already be done but then the whole 10K++ nurburgring / euro trip came up.. Considering I already have FMIC, injectors, edit box, that could have bought a lot I made my decision

Either way its a shame Kieran is out because he'd be the one flying the flag for us in the driving events... BUT then again, I envy him. All he has to do is rock up on Friday with an esky, clothes (dont forget the thongs buddy to protect from tinea in the showers), sleeping gear and have a killa weekend!! I offered to swap spots so I'd be in that position (as I have done for the last two years). This situation could clearly hurt what this weekend is all about. Warnings from mods, politcs, upset forum female forum members... If it gets worse, im sure a few of us will just walk away.. I think that'd be a real shame

Also I think you will find the reason Chaddy and Kieran didnt get in was due to Mark and Goran getting in. Im certainly not discrediting them BUT the event organisers would look at our "club" as a new one so would be after a bit of variety and colours. that's the way I see it.

Edited by Mat

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 2d

its always going to be the case.

last year, my EF XR6T didnt get in.

now this year, it has.

as so has my FG XR8

now with the FG, at times I feel like does it really belong at MV?

then I think, I have spend $4k on rims/tyres, $4k on suspension, $5k on brakes, then tint, slight body modifications (GTE spoiler)

its not much... but its better than some of the accepted cars.

ill just do my limiter skids in EF :)

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

I'll throw a high five and a down low on the side toooo sloooooow

Chaddy can have a fang in my ute if he want's on mv weekend. Feel hell devo not all of us got in

Edited by sixapeal

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

couldn't organise the bbq for the 28th sorry peeps, but it is locked in for the 4th Jan.

hope that's ok with everyone! am onto the insurance guy and I will ring the sausage people asap. did you also want me to get the shop to organise the buns again d?

Re the whole who got in who didn't saga.

whats done is done, and its no-one on this forums fault. everyone will still be there on the weekend so I honestly dont see the big deal. like mat said, all I gotta bring is my esky full of piss and have a good time. its gonna be a great weekend, and im still looking forward to it. I just want to see some skids hahahaha

ps ,my car wouldn't have survived anyway.

Not sure what you girls are complaining about because I never said anything about it being your fault or anything even close. I said the selection process was rubbish & I still stand by that. I used both of your utes as an example because I know they're bone stock & know for a fact that Chaddy's isn't... Same with Mat & Kieran's car. Maybe you should take your own advice Feebs & 'READ' carefully before having a go?

I wanted everyone to be accepted because it would of made the whole weekend alot more enjoyable. It also would've been a bit more rewarding for Kieran if he were accepted seeing as he's done alot of organising for the event.

If you girls wanna take it personally then it's no skin off my nose. Sit/park wherever you want Stef

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Kieran

4th is OK for us anybody else able to cook some snags ??

If you can order 200 snags and buns, I'll sort the rest - Just thinking that ppl might not be too hungry with the post xmas new year and may not be as busy as last time.. what do you think??? Also dont want to be all day as a drink after would be good, also we now have sufficient funds to cover the marquee and ice so we are now cooking for :beeer: and food. Although I thought that some event stickers or something might be a go??

Maybe a mission statement..... Club with 100% :burp: rate??

The other matter.....

Every one has had suffient time venting so get off your :spoton: 's all in for a :stickpoke: and play nice....

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
Nice use of emoticons there Bodes. 10 points to you.

yeah thanx... still lookin for reasons not to start house cleaning... think I'm going have to start now.... mark'll be home from work soon and I'm taking 1 car at a time back to the dealer....