Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
dartboard spec, but it is what it is. im not too phased really, as long as I can camp!

Kieran you will definately get a buddy pass.

Speaking of those (the buddy pass that is.) They are $85 for camping or $55 if you dont want to hang 24/7 with us lot, and an event tshirt is $25.

Those who want them please PM ME and we will sort it out. I will need to know before the end of the week cause I have to have it paid for before the end of the year... Good time management from the Plex...

We should also definately get together and finalise anything that we can think of. Maybe 1st w/end of Jan so 3 or 4 January for some grub n beers?

D

D

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 10m 10d

yer the process in choosing vehicles is definately interesting, but choosing a standard car over a modified vehicle is bullsh*t!

I remember when I was driving in motorvation 2007 and there were some stock cars with a sterio and 'fully sic uleh' wheels... Wft...

anyways... be sure to bring you flanno shirts and jumpers so you fit in with the kwinnana locals hahaha

• Drift Queen

wow taking digs at me and stef much dean?? bit uncalled for I think, we all no its not fair and dont need your constant digs to see that.

I do think its very unfair that I got in and chaddy didnt (could you do it anyway with no license?) and yer kieran that sucks that u didnt get picked either. very strange way of selecting cars but im happy.

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d
I reckon it's rubbish that Kieran didn't get in. Atleast he has some mods & will actually do some worthwhile driving/skids on the day unlike some other entrants :bowdown:

Whats that ment to mean?? "Unlike other entrants" I'm sure they had their reason's why they didn't get in it is bullsh*t but you want to start some thing ?? I think your been an outright jerk

At least Daniel is been way to nice about it

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

I know where I'll be sitting.. If people want to be a bitch about it I don't want any thing to do with it

• Member For: 16y 3m 29d

It's unlike you to get wound up over seemingly insignificant little worthless farken things :spoton:

I'd say he was referring to the many civic's, mirages & sh*tter imports with big Chinese chromies & cheap stereo's that would have gained entry to MV over serious guys like Kieran and Chaddy. Yes btw guys it's an absolute crock of BS that you didn't get in whereas people with stock imports apart from the usual uleh mods, will.

Now you were saying something about people who "want to be a bitch about it"

• Drift Queen

f*ck sake kael you have nothing to do with this. you dont even own a ford you havnt entered in motorvation, and no I dont think he was reffering to civics ect. considering he said 2 utes with no mods other than lowered springs & mags get in.

Read what we are actually fukt off about before you stick ya nose where its not wanted